Friday, August 18, 2006

Turn up your Speakers and Sit Tight!

Ok folks...  no graphics in this entry.....  but I have something even better.  A beautiful voice singing for his Mum on her wedding day!  Yeap it's Ste!!!  Good gawd Cagger your voice is beautiful!!!  Brought me right to tears....   Muuwwwahhh!!!  You don't give yourself enough credit!!

 

Now don't get mad at me... your Mum... it's her fault!!  LOL  thanks Pat you have no idea how much I appreciate you sending :)   I got several alerts from her journal but each time I went the entry was gone... so of course I emailed.  She couldn't get it to work.... but guess what... I did!!!   She about begged me to put it up... and you know me I was happy to oblige.  I don't know how to get to be a clicky linkie... so I added it the way I knew how....  Way to go Ste, you are beautiful!!!!!  Now it took a bit to load so if your speakers are on and up give it a second... you won't be sorry!  

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ste will have to sing if I ever get married again...I will fly him here for sure!  Thanks for doing this Donna!  Go Stevie....you've got some serious vocal skills dude!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

How much would it cost to get him to come to the US next month?
Dianna

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT, AMAZING, I SO LOVED LISTENING TO THAT SONG. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS. THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT. (((HUGS)))
CINDY

Anonymous said...

ALSO WANTED TO SAY STEVIE HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL. I COULD LISTEN TO HIM SINGING ALL DAY. GET A CD MADE AND I'M FIRST IN LINE TO BUY SAY ABOUT 100 COPIES, LOL. NICE CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WOW, HE IS SO AWESOME.
CINDY

Anonymous said...

I actually highlighted the link after finding that it wasn't in her journal and listened to the song too!  I am so evil!  LOL!  But, WOW, what a voice!  Just BEAUTIFUL!!  I sent him an email and said that he should never be ashamed of that voice.  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That was really lovely ~ if you are taking orders I'll buy one of those ~ we could make our Stevie famous (well more famous than he is already ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Stevie has a beautiful voice! Is there no end to his talent?! Honestly, I really loved it. Thanks for putting it on your journal, are we going to hear more or will we go back to Crosby, Stills and Nash......I love them too! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Oh my good god!!

I was just reading through my entry alerts when I found this...I think I'm going dizzy! WHAT A SHOCK THAT WAS!!! lmao!!

WOW, I'm speechless..THANK YOU!!!
omg...must sit down..oh I forgot, I'm already sitting down..ok, must stand up....*fans self down*..wooh!

Thanks sooo much!!

wow
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that our Stevie?  This boy has so much talent.  So glad you put it on.

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HEY I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!!
DO WE CLICK ON PAT TO HEAR IT?
I WENT THERE AND NADA...WANNA HEAR,TOO!
~CONNIE~

Anonymous said...

Lord, D, that child is talented beyond belief!  Don't ya just love him?  LOL...I knew you'd do it.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love you Donna! thanks!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

great job!
Pamela