Sunday, August 13, 2006

Red Carpet

Well, I am pretty broke this month and really don't have the funds to go shopping.  Instead I went through my closet to see if I had anything fitting.  Thanks Cagger and Di for your help in deciding.  The modeling show was fun.  I never laughed so hard in all my life.  'Babes' in not thrilled at all with the change of clothes.  He really wanted me to wear that pretty pink outfit, he thought I looked as hot as a tamale in it.  He liked the makeup better to, go figure?  Men, they have no style do they?  Anyway, this rag was hanging there waiting to be shown off so I decided on it.  Hell, I can still wear the 'fancy' shoes I had on in the pink outfit, babe is pleased with that.   Thought this back drop worked better then the front yard.  Babe thinks I might be embarrassed or something, not sure whatever gave him that idea!?  Hopefully no one else will have the same dress on, I know for sure the pink one would have been unique. 

 


 


Tag:

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will look absolutely gorgeous. (((Hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

BTW - who's Babe? That little old man I saw you talking to in front of the trailer?
Dianna

Anonymous said...

May I have this dance?? ;-)

xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh and MB, I hope you like what I'm wearing to the party! hehe..xxxx

Anonymous said...

How lovely ,That was in your closet ? what else is in there ?and YES  the pink shoes .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love that dress Donna! I used to have one just like that in my younger slimmer days! As Dianna said.... who's this Babe, I thought Babe was a pig! You gonna bring a PIG to the chatroom??!! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow! just wow!  lol  HUgs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very seXXy!  :)    Gorgeous....why am I thinking about chocolate as I look at this beautiful gown....darn you Donna, you went and made me hungry  LOL

See you on the carpet....and if I see you turning too many heads, I just might trip you so somebody will look at me  LOL

Luv ya!
Vivian

Anonymous said...

You're hot!

LOLL

xoxoxo,
Andi

Anonymous said...

You are going to look awesome!!!!!!!!!!

http://journals.aol.com/chillininjville/DazzlingDesigns/

Angela

Anonymous said...

Oo la la...simply smashing.  Wished I had seen the pink number and really wish I had some of your "rags" in my closet...lol  HUGS  Chris