Sunday, August 20, 2006

Having Fits!!!

Ok folks I am having fits over here.  I've been attempting to get things ready for my 'chat' entry and for some reason my file manager/ftp site will not recognize anything I put in there today.  What's up with that?   No graphics, no sounds, nothing!!  I'm ready to jump out the window as I had something so special planned.  First I lose power for hours this morning and now this!  Good thing I'm on the first floor.  LOL

 

So... going with plain text  :(   So sorry... and thanks to everyone who tried to help!

 

Chat across the pond is about to start and we'll be meeting in the same room 8est.  Hope everyone can drop in and say hello

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks!!!! Sorry about that.... Where will it be held may I ask? Tawnya

Anonymous said...

Know just how you feel everything went wrong for me when I was featured that week ,do you remember .? good luck with it all anyway .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm having problems accessing links. They are either slow or no go - don't think it's just you.
Dianna  

Anonymous said...

It's Sod's Law Donna! I hope you can get it fixed, I hate it when things don't go as planned for me. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Sorry things aren't working for you D.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

you are so coll Donna! (((((Donna))))
love,nat
ps do you realise that teens call cool sick now? love,nat