Saturday, September 23, 2006

1...2...3.4.5....Everybody in the car, so come on


Took the idea from Ste... much much easier as I never did actually reply to the gazillion mails I got.......  Thanks Ste!  *smooch*

 

1. FIRST NAME
Donna


2. MIDDLE NAME
Lee


3. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
A friend of my Mom's I think. 


4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
a couple hours ago


5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
ya mean the chicken scratch?


6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
honey baked ham


7. KIDS? 
yes 1, but he will say he is no longer  a 'kid'


8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
absolutely


9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
ummmm... I'm writing it in :)~


10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
me?  Nevah!  lol


11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I sure as hell hope they are mine


12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
ohhh not sure... doubt it I have this thing for heights... but I might be swayed.  I think the view would be awesome... if I could stop thinking my head was gonna smash into the ground.....


13. FAVORITE CEREAL?
hmmmmm ... I do coffee for breakfast.

 

14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
hell no!


15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
yes

 

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I have to pick?  ummm... damn this is hard.. maybe banana split by Friendly's

 

17. SHOE SIZE? 
7


18. RED OR PINK?
neither really but since you're making me pick... red


19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my Fred Flinstone feet

 

20. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Aunt Marg


21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I think they already have.  LOL


22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? 
beige capri and barefoot, Fred has to breath ya know so I'm barefoot


23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dinner, mashed tators and meatball stew.  LOL  LAAAAZZZYYY


24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
my cpu humming and the sounds of peeps poppin on and off my buddy list. 


25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
blue, midnight blue.


26. FAVORITE SMELL? 
vanilla and/or lilacs The smell of just bathed babies (ya know baby powder, baby oil)


27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 

my son


28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?

eyes, the window to their soul


29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? 
which one?  I got it a gazillion times :) yes


30. FAVORITE DRINK?
coffee, no question

 

31. FAVORITE SPORT?
Hellloo... hockey of course


32. HAIR COLOR?
I think the box says light ash brown #15

33. EYE COLOR?
brown


34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
not now.  My first mid life crisis I bought green ones.  OMG!  How pathetic!?!


35. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Italian


36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
I can do both, but if it's scary and you're with me be careful my nails can be deadly weapons if I grab ya.


37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
white black and red - these guys are good, scary good  LOL Hockey shirt.


38. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate, anything chocolate!


39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

I don't think there is anyone left


40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? 
..........
41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Women Who Run with Wolves  

42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
looks like all the funnies have been used.... a wizard

 

43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
I don't think I watched anything


44. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
the pitter patter of the rain, a child's innocent giggle


45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles...you can have Mick's big 'ole lips!


46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
El Paso TX, but hoping to change that real soon!

 

I don't know what happened to 47 and 48!!  Me either someone didn't like them I guess

 

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
ROFLMAO  I think that is a bit personal!! 


50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Buffalo NY  3-26-61... yes I am old!  Shaddup!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not as old as me!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Ummm... '60 here... And, I'm NOT Old!!! <LOL>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Nah! You ain't old Donna, I'm much older than you, you're a youngster still! Good answers, I couldn't choose an ice cream flavour, love 'em all! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h