Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekends Over

This is not the same waterfall I mentioned earlier.  This is several months old.  I may have even used it before, but today I added the saying.  I absolutely loved it and wanted it on a waterfall.  I had one picked out and worked on it for what seemed like hours.  It just wasn't working.  My hand wasn't steady enough and the more I tried to fix it the more it looked like hell.  So I just used that lovely 'x' in the corner and said good bye.  I will attempt it another day.

 

I did exactly as I said last night when I went to bed.  I lay with me head at the foot of the bed, right below the open window.  I could hear the whistle of the wind as it blew through the leaves on the tree out front.  Every couple of minutes I could feel the cool dampness of the breeze stroke my cheeks and slightly rustle my hair.  Virtually silent, the sound of silence and the clean air put me to sleep in no time. 

 

I am not quite sure when the temperatures dropped but when I woke this morning I was wrapped like a cocoon.  Now I don't mind have my sheets and bedding pulled all apart if I've at least had some fun, but this was definitely not the case!  Apparently I was cold and without even knowing I pulled, tugged, rolled, until the covers were over me.  Get up and get in bed the correct way?  Hell no!  Close the window?  Are you kidding?  Just rip the hell out of your bedding is the way to go.  Actually, I did it in my sleep because when I woke up I didn't know, and I had forgotten I was even laying that way.  I always sleep on my right side, so it's a good thing I opened my eyes before moving, I'd have smacked right into the wall and window.  Better yet, with my luck I'd have fallen through the window!!!  Oh what a site, me on the front lawn in my little kitty night shirt.  I could have waved as folks were on their way to church!!  Bless me Father for I......

 

Day was a perfect fall day.  Blue blue sky scattered with clouds here and there.  The wind never died down so we still had dancing leaves and whatever wasn't tied down was moved to a new spot.  Nothing major though.  It had rained a bit early and wondered exactly where my son was.  He was going to the football game, and you know he did not prepare for rain even tho I told him.  Just his mother, I don't know anything, you know how that is.  As it turns out, they went to the stadium last night and hung out at his friends fathers restaurant/bar.  Even slept in there.  Good thing, I'd hate to think they were out in the storm.  Once the rain stopped it was good, wish I could say the same for the Bills.  OUCH!  Yeap they lost.  Funny thing, all talk shows and reporters figured they would be 1-2 at this point, which they are.  They just had the win wrong.  Damn, they should have beaten the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.  Guess there was not enough reply cheers to that chant... N-O-T-T, Nott, Nott, Nott.  Haven't talked to my son since this morning, and figure he is no doubt off sleeping off the day! 

 

I really didn't do much of anything.  Puttered on the net looking for more scenic pictures to play with at a later date.  Fotki Photo Sharing is one awesome place, it's for sharing and is free, no worries about offending folks or copyrights.  Perfect for me to find stuff.  Check it out :)  Did some graphics, watched some football.  Had a great talk with a few friends on the phone.  Planning a dinner date for later in the week and that should be fun.  Let's hope it works out.  Won't be long before my life revolves around my boys.  LOL All in all it was a good day, and guess what... no tears today!  LOL  Well, tears of laughter maybe but I think my emotions are in check. 

 

Off to watch the news and get to bed.  OMG!!!  Before midnight?  I must be doing good :)~  I think I can actually fall asleep. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful picture and verse. and i loved loved loved your story of the day. sweet dreams. (((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Your waterfall is spectacular i love waterfalls so peaceful and serene and mystery to them.  My son also went to the Bills game, he ran into some trouble with a fan who was putting down some Bills fans.  Eventually he was able to get away from it.
I think he has tickets for almost every game so he will be back to cheer them on, he love the Bills.  

Anonymous said...

I love the water fall...and love the Fotki site as well..I hunt tags for my motw...lol...hope you have a great week! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

fotki is awesome.....it was a perfect fall weather here too...i sleep in like 4 different directions....no clothes.....i fell out of bed a few months ago...be careful you dont!
hugs,lj

Anonymous said...

Envy, that's what I feel about the temps. It's still hot here. Ooo how I can't wait until cooler days!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Stiller's lost, bleh, Eagles won, double bleh.

How about Getty Images, I believe if you register you can use the photos without worrying about anything...could be wrong but they haven't come after me yet!

A looooooooong time ago I animated water...once.  I said oh cool and that was that.  It's very hard to keep my attention let me tell you!  It seems like every tut site you go to they have different ays of doing the same thing.

Oh I did make it snow once too.  That doesn't do me much good when making summer graphics LOL!  I just want to sparkle darnit!  I promise to open the program up ONCE before Halloween LOL!

I know Lisa Jo loves waterfalls so she will love this one :)

~V~

Anonymous said...

We have our windows open too....ahh it's great..
but i've been waking up with a frog in my throat and
all stopped up....so we may have to close the bedroom windows some....hehehe   I just love fall though!!!
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

dear Donna, very sweet entry! lol! I lvoe the bit about people seeing you in your kitty shirt ont eh wayt o chcurch lol! your fantasy is so entertaining! love the waterfalls! I am happy that you enjoyed football and that you are going out to dinenr soon! love,nat