Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mornin!

Ok so it's almost over, what can I say?!?  It was a little crazy for me this morning and I just now am getting around to posting.  I have to hurry as well because I have a meeting shortly ........... and... are you ........... are you ready for some Football?  LOL  Yeap, football season starts this week.  Not that I am going to be doing much cheering, but I will watch ... or at least until the score gets so out of hand it is not worth it. 

 

With all good intentions I went to bed fairly early last night.  I was exhausted and my eyes...., well you read that already, didn't you?  Anyway I know I passed out the minute my head hit the pillow.  I was zonked and without a doubt I was probably drooling.  Then all of a sudden I bolted upright in my bed.  I rubbed my eyes, looked at the clock and it had only been a bit over an hour since I laid down.  I crawled out from under the covers and went to the end of my bed so I could look out the window.  I couldn't imagine what woke me up.  I almost thought something was out front, but I could see nothing.  I situated myself back in bed and tried to fall back asleep.  I tossed and turned, fluffed pillows, under the covers, out from under the covers.  Nothing.  I was not going to fall back asleep.  My heart was beating like crazy and I just could not relax.  It had to be a good three hours!  I finally said screw it and got up.  I got a drink, turned on the light, looked out back, looked out front.  Nothing.  Why can't I sleep?  I'm exhausted but something inside me was not letting me relax.  WTF!?   I decided to boot up the computer and see if surfing would help.  Within minutes I was IMed and the reason for my disturbed sleep was solved, or so I think.  It's bizarre, spooky, unbelievable, but in a good way.  Those involved know exactly what I'm talking about.  I'll just leave it at that, you will all think I'm completely nuts anyway!  With that all said I think things are back to normal, or at least for the time being.  Just say a little prayer.

 

Off to my meeting.......... and a little football.  Have a great day!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know the reason you woke, I'm sure every thing will work out OK! Very spooky indeed! Have a lovely peaceful Sunday! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your football ~ and the meeting goes well ~ I wonder what woke you up !!!!!  Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh that is spooky hope everything turns out OK and yes enjoy the footy ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think I know what woke you Donna,Don't think it's spooky though.Niether do I think you are completly nuts.I'll say a prayer.Enjoy your up an coming football season.Everything will turn out ok!! believe me.Take Care Have a good day.
Astoriasand  http:/journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

    If by some chance you experienced a psychic connection with someone, you won't find me passing judgment. Remember me? I write about seeing dead people.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Hope your meeting goes ok Donna! Congrats on being part of the VIVI committee :-) I know exactly what you mean, about not sleeping, then you get an im. It happens to me on occasion, when I'm needed, some instinct or other alerts me somehow. No, you're not nuts, just instinctive my friend! YAY to the football ~ our season's in full flow and I'm loving it!! Take care mate, get some sleep!!!
big hugs Debbie ~xxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...


Hey..I totally believe in these psychic connection thingies!


A few years ago, my best friend/cousin went missing for a few hours after he had an argument with his Mum.

It was VERY uncharacteristic of him, so people were frantically looking for him.

I'd searched high and low (as I knew all our hiding spots) but he wasn't to be found.

After a few hours, I decided that the best thing I could do was to go home and get some food. Maybe he'd come round later?

As I was eating my dinner, I got this wierd feeling that I just can't explain.

I put down my plate, looked at Mum and said 'I know where he is'.

I walked to the canal wall (the water you saw near our old house) and looked over it.

Sure enough, there was my best friend/cousin walking up from under the bridge. He looked at me as if to say 'How the hell'd you know to look here right now?', but the truth is, I have no idea!! lol!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

LOL..of course, I'm dazed and confused but hope all is well and will definitely say a little prayer.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

well i wish you had said why you woke up as you did! I am nosy! lol   I am having a horrible day so far today, sigh. Guess i need to go get some sleep soon.
hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
Yes, I think you are completely nuts <wink> !  Now get back to bed and get some real shut eye, LOL.  I hope whatever it turned out to be that everything is okay or will be okay.  Nothing like a little mystery to perk up J-Land, eh?
Sam

Anonymous said...

HUgs Donna ((((Donna rocks!)))))
love ya,nat

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h