Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mirror

Well with all the bad that has happened this week, some good came about too.  I got a great email earlier today and I was forced, in a good way, to practice what I've been preaching and look in my own mirror.  I do not proclaim to be perfect, but gaawed that reflection was not pretty at all!!  I am so embarrassed, I can't even find the words, so bear with me. 

 

The words I choose will never ever make up for it ... but here goes...

 

Months and months back I got caught up in the 'dark side' trivial BS.  I did and said some things without getting the facts and not 'til later did I realize I had hurt some one really bad.  It wasn't my intention to hurt anyone, but no excuses I did.  I was being selfish and pretty much self centered. To say nothing about being petty and trite.  When I found out, I did step up (or I think I did) and things have been worked out.  I wasn't thrilled with what I had done and felt horrible that I let something so trivial get into my head and have me react in that manner.  Over a freaking graphic no less.  How f'in pathetic is that?  :::hanging head:::

 

Today I learned there are a few others.  OMG!!  WTF!?!  How could I?  What was so damn important back then that I let that happen.  How did I not see it? Them freaking blinder we all wear at times in our lives I guess.  But still...

 

With that said, I can only hope these events all happened in the same time frame when I was weak and apparently so freaking stupid.  I also hope that those of you I hurt will find it someplace in your heart to forgive me.  I never meant to hurt, scold, or even reprimand.  Like I said, and I know it's a silly reason, I got caught up.   Really pathetic, isn't it?  I am so very sorry. 

 

If this makes no sense to youat all, I'm thrilled!  It only means I didn't do it to you.

I just hope all is good :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

If you missed the comment this morning this will just confuse you more... LOL... so you might just want to pass... I'm going on my soapbox. 

 

Now... Mr or Mrs Tradewhatever... I will address this once and only once and I can do this with a clear conscious.  I will do my response here because you deleted the username you are hiding behind.  You are a coward and your words are empty.  Until you can step up and reveal who you are, you have no creditability with anyone, most of all me.  I have no idea what your game plan is, and to be truthful I don't care.  I just think you should know you are not hurting me.  In fact, you are hurting the person you are trying to protect... or whatever it is you are trying to do.  Give the man some credit will you?  With all your trash talking and stomping around with jealousy, if that is in fact what it is, you've failed to even look around or get to know anyone.  For if you had you'd see how meaningless all this is.  Ste is a great guy, full of life and respect for others.  Happy go lucky and friends with all.  Sure we are good friends, but it doesn't stop him from having other friends.  Hello!?!  He is not in the 4th grade and it would be nice if you stopped acting like he was.  One more thing... he is quite strong... ya know... Super Ste!!  (Surely you've seen it in your lurking around.)  He doesn't need your protection nor do I need your crap.  Bugger off!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just offering my support, for what it's worth. {{{}}}
Sug

Anonymous said...

Okay, let me say that I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about lol. But it's good that you're sorting it all out.
And wait... someone is saying bad things about Stevie? OUR Stevie? Ohhh.... don't let me find out who they are! Not to get caught up in all the fighting and petty nonsense, of course... lol I'll be good. Promise.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

i think this entry is in deed very meaningful. it expresses what you feel and goes right to the point. you are a wonderful person and a very dear friend to ste and so many others. and i am thankful for the opportunity to of been given the chance to know you, ste and so many others. I consider Jland my new family and home away from home. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I had to go back to your last entry to try and figure out what that last part was about...dang I wish I would have read it, I'm nosey like that!  Apparently it's not a friend of mine because I would have taught him to do it under his/her real screen name...it's no fun to have someone mad at you if they don't even know who you really are.  Seriously though, it's never fun to have someone mad at you or misunderstand your intentions.

The first part came over loud and clear and I hope whoever it was you offended in the past can see in their hearts to forgive you.  Life is too darn short to get your panties in a was all the time...and let's not forget how annoying that feels!

~V~

Anonymous said...

I'm lost.  I have gotten the idea from Stevie's entries that someone was not being nice to him.   People have too much time on their hands.   What a shame.  I hope whatever is going on it stops.

Robin

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Well...I am in the dark...LOL...but...I am sure you got a handle on things...LOL..take care and have a great weekend. Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

You mean we can snag your graphics now without leaving a link?  LOL!  I'm sorry, I have to tease you because I was sortof caught up in it all too over here.  I defended you though tooth and nail because I knew you weren't that type of a person.  Glad you looked in the mirror and realized it too.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa who is still going to link your graphics because I am a good girl.  ;)

Anonymous said...

i love you to death but i have no clue half the time what you are talking about and this entry is like that. Whatever went wrong, i hope its all behind you and you are ok.
XO love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm with Lisa Jo...I'm clueless to what happened.  I don't do graphics.....nor do I snag them unless it is encouraged to do so by the author of the journal.  I'd love to have a siggy tag one of these days.  One of these days I'll get around to it.
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Oh geesh!  I've no clue what happened and I guess that makes me and you happy I don't!

D -- I think we all sometimes forget that we have community responsibilities because we are a community -- or we like to believe we are -- and so we make mistakes.   The only thing to do is do our best to correct them when they occur and try not to make them again.  

Don't be so hard or too hard on yourself.  You brighten many days in a day!

Anonymous said...

Well said ,in my book your OK  Donna ,.,.,.,.,love n hugs Jan xx