Saturday, September 9, 2006

Saturday Night............ no fighting :)

Ok.. sorry for the corny title, but I couldn't think of anything.  My brain is fried and my eye lids feel like they are made of sand paper!  Between being up late last night, up early this morning, and the tears flowing freely as I did a few 9/11 graphics I'm exhausted.

 

Shower planning went well.  It was decided the Shower would be a brunch, and I think it's a great idea!  No offense, but I hate it when they start at 3 in the afternoon.  The entire day is shot then.  Sure mine will be anyway, but at least the guests can be home mid afternoon instead of going out at that time.  Renee has a great menu to pick from and I think the choices she has made will be perfect.  Day and place are picked out, food has been decided on, favors are in the works.  I will be doing a bit more research and go from there.  Did a little grocery shopping before I came home and beat the rain by only a few minutes.  Good thing because I was in no mood to get soaked! 

 

The local news had more then it's fair share of Bucky.  Over and over and over.  Apparently, they brought him back from PA and he is in the same jail he escaped from back in April.  I hope they keep him away from can openers!  I am glad he is behind bars, but am still stunned things went peacefully.  I really thought he was going to come out of those woods dead.  Thankfully there was no more blood shed.

 

I'm glad I didn't do my 2996 tribute entry yet.  It would be pushed down to the bottom of the page by Monday.  I should have it up late tomorrow or first thing on Monday.  It's all ready to go, I just hope I can do justice.  There are so many beautiful entries out there already.  Everyone has done excellent work!

 

We have a meeting regarding the Vivi's tomorrow so hopefully news will be coming soon.

Categories chosen, poll sites set up, nominations made, and voting. Sounds exciting doesn't it?  I am looking forward to the buzz around the community.

 

Well, each time I blink my eyelids stick closed and I'm having a hard time opening them back up.  A sign to go to bed!!   I was sent this squirrel, and I absolutely adore it!  I had to create something... hope you think he is as cute as I do.

 

                     DsDesignsFallSquirrel06.gif

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is adorable...what is a 2996 tribute?  hope that don't sound stupid...but I have no idea what that is...LOL...well time for me to soak in a nice hot tub!!!!  Glad they caught Bucky...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

beautiful song you have up. I love it and always have.
I have not been to a shower in ages. I have seen some 9/11 entries.....so i am in a somber mood thinking of it all.
Have a happy Sunday.
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

As usual Donna this enrty is one of the tops.I too am feeling a little worn out this weekend as well.Hope you have a better Sabbath today.Graghics beautiful.Loved the squirrel.Snagged it hope thats ok!! for a future entry I have in mind.I will link to you in it.,when I do.Take care.
Astoriasand http://journlas.aol.co.uk/astoriasand.MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy few days ,planning lots of things ,hope you have a restful Sunday,super graphics as always ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i love the squirrel....and all your other graphics, as well.  you do wonderful work!  thanks for sharing.  please visit my journal...i'm just getting started, and it's been more fun than i would've imagined.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/rbrown6172/Ginasspace/
gina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting me.Your graphics are wonderful. I will have to learn to do that. Love Conniex

Anonymous said...

I am still working on my entry.  Where do they have everyone's tribute listed?  On the 2,996 page??
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney  

Anonymous said...

yuppers I know waht you mean! totally exhasting!
and i love your graphic
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thank you, he's cute!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindaggeorge/GeorgeMansions/