Saturday, September 23, 2006

Day is Done

                          DsDesignsGoodnightLullaby.gif


It actually should have been done hours ago, but I got caught up in a few things and time got away from me.  Halloween graphics was not one of them, but trust me when I say I'll get some done soon.


Day was actually just a day.  It started out extremely emotional and then seemed to level off.  Life is good!  LOL  Thanks to all for the encouraging words, hugs, support, and just being you.  :)

 

Had a wicked rain storm blow through here earlier.  As I sat at the computer in front of the open window, I felt the breeze pick up.  I could hear the leaves that had already fallen rustle through the garden below the window.  I could smell that fresh clean air that you always get before a rain or after.  The one that tickles your nostrils, makes you smile and sometimes even makes your hair stand on end.  Hmmmm.. I just imagined someone with long hair, like half way down their back, standing on end would be comical!  It was already dark out so you couldn't see anything.  The sky was pretty clouded and very little light was coming from the sky above.  Branches on the trees danced and threw shadows in the little light there was.  And then it came with only that strong breeze as a warning.  No thunder, no lightening, just rain.  It came down hard and furious.  Cars splashed through it and the street light out front gave a glimpse as to how fast it was falling.  There was no pitter patter, it was just sounded like a solid stream.  Twenty minutes later you wouldn't know it had rained that hard.

 

I hope that is for the rain until at least late tomorrow.  My son will be going to the home opener of the Bills game.  J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets... NOT!!  Though I know that guy will be in the stands.  Surely if you've seen a Jets game you know who I'm talking about.  He's their number one cheerleader.  Wearing all his green and the white fireman's hat, leading the lost souls in cheers. LOL  Any way, nothing like a rain filled day to ruin a party.  So lets hope!!

 

Played with this graphic a few times and not sure I really like it.  I need to figure out another water effect or something.....   but here is what I ended up saving today. 

 

 

         DsDesignsBeautifulSublime.gif

 

 

I'm pretty sure I will be able to fall into dreamland with ease tonight.  YEAH!!  Been a bit since I had a good night sleep.   I'm on way there now.  Will be putting my pillows, yes I sleep with a few, at the foot of my bed.  My window will be cracked enough to let the clean air lull me away, far far away.  To a place where the stars sparkle, dance, and play tag in the night.  Mr Sandman visit me tonight, sprinkle that pixie dust gently upon my forehead and that of my friends and give us peaceful sleep.

 

'Gnight

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful enry Donna! and i love the graphic!
natalie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your graphics are great I dont know how you do it....hope you had a good sleep.
bella xxhttp://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

Donna hope you had a good nights sleep ~ and your graphics as beautiful ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Have a great day. :)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

both of those graphics are cool.....i love the rain...HA HA.....had the shit kicked out of my heart awhile ago...oh well, life goes on. Enjoy your Sunday.
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

loved these graphics. i like rain, especially when i lay down at night, it's my own personal lullaby, lol. Hope you have a great day. (((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice cool storm!  Have you ever thought about being a writer?  You word things to make a reader feel like they are there with you!

Awesome ani!!!

HUGS
Dana

Anonymous said...

actually i think the rain in that graphic is about right,it needed to be gentle looking,but hey what do i know? Lol have a good evening xxzoexx

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a rain storm for clearing the air is there? Have a great week! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I love rain storms...YAY!! The fresh air is GORGEOUS!

Lv ya

xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope you slept well and I love that graphic!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Sleep tight sweet dreams ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing better by now.
BTW........Awesome greaphics!
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

love the graphic...best wishes and take care...
Astra!

Anonymous said...

love the graphic...best wishes and take care...
Astra!