Friday, September 1, 2006

Snags..........

I've had a few folks ask me what the difference was between 'snag' and/or 'tag'.  Best way I can explain it is this....  Snags are as is.  Tags mean you can request a name or saying be added.  The number of journals that have tags available are growing every day.  The art work and talent out there is amazing!!  Stay tuned for some links in a future entry. 

 

                            DsDesignsTheViolin.gif

 

                         DsDesignsFantasyHarp.gif

 

           DsDesignsDragonFairy.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

wow Donna! what a beautiful couple! and the lady with guitar is so fashionable! love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Oh I like these! Middle one is my fav! Millie :-)

Anonymous said...

These tags are lovely, i love the middle one,
katie

Anonymous said...

Yes, D, there are. I can't wait to see Missie's stuff.  I just know she will grow in leaps and bounds because she is so totally computer savvy.  Funny thing, though, is that no matter how many graphics journals there are, the demand is huge.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

hey donna they all are awsome nice job!!

Anonymous said...

love all three.....love the moon shimmering....and that violin.
love you,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Donna, I love them all! The fairy is exceptional, so pretty, even though at first I thought she was holding a parrot by the throat!! It's me eyes, they need testing! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Thanks for explaining the difference between a snag and a tag... I did not know!! I am enlightened. Bea