Saturday, September 23, 2006

Radio only & Snags

Ok... so my boys have a preseason game tonight and it's radio only, well all most all pre-seasons are radio only so I've been sitting here listening to it on the net.  Currently we are losing 2-1 in the second, but it's nice to hear the names of the up and coming young guns.   The games don't count until Oct so all is good currently.

 

But while listening I've been playing a bit with graphics...  will be diving into Halloween ones soon.  OMG!!  Can you believe how close that is? 

 

Love this effect......with the rain and chill we have here it would be so nice to have live, wishful thinking!!!  Gonna be a long wait now....  well we have no Palm Trees here so to see this I have to go.......... south! 

 

   DsDesignsSummerSunset.gif

 

Not sure what I was trying for here, but ::shrugging shoulders::  It's a fairy.  LOL

 

                DsDesignsStarFairy.gif

 

Couldn't decide.. rain? No rain... so yeap ya get 'em both.  LOL

 

DsDesignsMaidenMoonRain.gif

 

DsDesignsMaidenMoon.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how beautiful. i snagged a few, thank you. ((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

that sunset and palm is awesome!  i snagged it.  thanks!!
gina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love that palm tree one!! Beautiful, I'm off there right this minute! Anyone want to join me?! Actually next year I'm going to the Maldives so should see a few scenes like this! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

love all of the graphics.  snagged them all.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphics, as usual, Donna!  I am looking for some little girl angels.  Do you have any in your wonderful bag of goodies?  
Marie

Anonymous said...

I like the rain!  She has her hood up right?  So, naturally there must be rain.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I snagged a few of those beauties!  I love what you do with them - so clever! Millie :-)

Anonymous said...

Am coming south with you err would it be south for me though erm ?he he he Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Your graphics are just so pretty!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Awesome graphics!!!! So beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing ~ Hugs, Maria