Sunday, September 24, 2006

Halloween as Promised

                               DsDesignsScaryNight.gif


I can't figure out what I did on this first one, but I obviously messed up some where as I had no intention of the movement I got, I think I like it tho LOL

 

The rest are a lazy attempt at getting some done.  I will get more into it later.  I spent all morning on a waterfall that came out absolutely awful and ended up scrapping it.  Grrrrr and then I didn't feel like doing any.  I just puttered around and ended up with a few.  Enjoy... no doubt you'll be seeing them popping up all over. 

 

                       DsDesignsWitchonBroom.gif

 

                         DsDesignsPumpkinPatch.gif

 

              DsDesignsPumpkinGlow.gif

 

                                     DsDesignspumpkinghost.gif

 

                                     DsDesignsLazywitch.gif

              

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute, thanks!
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

Great Donna, you always come up trumps. I love them all except the death one.

Anonymous said...

THe ghost cracks me up...I have this thing for ghosts!

Great work...I have yet to learn how to do anything with PSP 7 or 9, as a matter of fact I lost 9! 130 bucks down the drain!

~V~

Anonymous said...

oh they are awesome. i snagged me a few. thank you
Cindy

Anonymous said...

First one is too evil and scary for me...reminds me of Steven. lol!  But I love the cute ones below!

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute!!!!!!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

They're all beautifully done! Thanks for sharing! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

They are great! Thanks so much for sharing.

Tia

Anonymous said...

these are bad? i think not!!! you do marvoulus work:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

These are all terrific.

TreesRGreen78

Anonymous said...

Pop, pop, pop.  Yep, you will see them in my journal that's for sure!  Saved to my Halloween and Fall folder already.  Thank you!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

These are great! Millie x

Anonymous said...

Great ,brilliant ,very 'clever ',.,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great!!! Thanks I've been waiting on these.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Great halloween pics, I'll bear this in mind for the end of October LOL

Anonymous said...

They all are great Donna, anyway we can have our name on them? love the cute witch and pumkins patch..
love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

These are outstanding!!!! You are spoiling us so much! Thank you so very, very much!
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I like the Pumpkin Patch..will you be doing some more?
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!  I really like them!  You do such a great job at these.  Thanks so much.
Pam

Anonymous said...

They are ALL SO cute!!!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

I love these!  Thanks
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I love your Halloween designs, D!! Bea

Anonymous said...

i love em, snagged me a couple. thank you very much.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Excecellent ,thankyou ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love them all and snagged the witch and the pumpkin patch.  Thank you fromt he bottom of my heart.  Your wonderful.

Marlene- A Poets Point Of View
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna!  I've snagged thie little ghost in the pumpkin!  so cute.  They are all great!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly