Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WoW!

::wiping tear from eye::  I am speechless.  Where do I start?  I'd like to thank the Academy... oh wait... 

 

My parents, yes I'd like to thank my parents.  Without them I would not be standing here today. 

 

My son, who reminded me what it was like to laugh for 20 years.  All those tickle 'fests' we had. 

 

My friends, who have taught me so much about myself and about giving of myself. 

 

 ::mumbling to self::Oh gawd, that sounds so corny. 

 

 ::looking over at time keeper and whispering:: how much time do I have? 

 

::answers in a whisper::: 3 seconds left

 

I'd like to thank Stevie for the award bestowed.  I am truly honored to have a friend such as he. 

 

::wiping tears and blowing nose::

Thank you, thank you!

::waving walking off stage::

::trips as gown gets caught in heel::  Shit!

 

                 DonnasStevieAward2.jpg

 

 


Qualifier:  this is all in fun and in no way should be looked  at as a dig on the Vivi's or the FiFi's.  By all means participate, participate, participate!  Have some fun!!  Life's too short :) 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

lol congrats. (((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great award love the graphics.

TreesRGreen78

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you !! LOL!
Pam

Anonymous said...

On behalf of the 'Stevie association', I hereby thank you for thanking me for thanking you for....oh never mind..you get it..LOL!!

Lv me
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Awesome :)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

((((Donna)))))
You are so cute and funny! LOL Super idea to do this you all.

Hugs,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

cute! lol
natalie

Anonymous said...

Awesome Donna ~ that is just so funny ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Donna! Great award from Stevie! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Donna, that's great - well done, well deserved :-)

Anonymous said...

That Stevie is a luv,always on top of things.
I should like to add to your award,"most gracious Lady"!!!

HUGS

~connie~

Anonymous said...

What?  You didn't thank your "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"?!?!  Hee-hee!  Congrats!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!  Stevie.....you are a doll!!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations LOL :P