Sunday, September 10, 2006

Covering From the Storm

Day hasn't been bad... not really.  After the chaos of this morning and learning all is ok, for the moment, I've been just a bit jittery.  I am amazed at the remarks made regarding my last entry.  Thanks to those of you who understood what I was saying.  I never meant to proclaim I have some special powers, or higher abilities.  I feel, that's it.  Sure it can be a coincidence and it's all in my head connecting the dots.  I chose not to think that, especially when it has happened more then once.  You don't understand or you chose not, that is fine :)  I do believe.  I believe with my entire being.   

 

Meeting went well and news will be forthcoming, stay tuned!

 

Now, on to football.  I should have gone with my gut instincts this morning.  I didn't think we'd win, but when the score was 17-10 at halftime I got fooled.  I thought there was a chance.  No, no feelings in football!  Damn!  To bad too, I could win a fortune!  Anyway, at this point we are losing by 2, we don't have the ball, and there is only about 2 minutes left.  ARGH!  We will end today just like I thought, 0-1.  It's too bad too because they didn't look bad.  Well, for what I saw of the game anyway, I've listened to all of it, but had some other things to tend to. 

 

One more post for today, then I'm done.  I will be doing my 9/11 2996 tribute shortly.  One for snags before I go...............

 

 

              DsDesignsPreciousFairy.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall wait up especially to read your entry. I am sure you will add lovely graphics.  The fairy graphic is beautiful and I have had to snag.  Glad the meeting went well, sorry about the football.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I get gut feelings too! so know what you mean ,a womans intuition shouldnt be ignored,.,.,.,.Jan xx

Anonymous said...

love the fairy!

Anonymous said...

Glad things are okay for now, still have your intentions in my prayers.  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

i did not know you liked OSU...i am sure glad they won.....hope you have a good Sunday. HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

hugs and Best Wishes from
natalie
ps good enry and I love your graphics!:):)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the football :-(  This fairy graphic is beautiful and I just had to snag it.  I love fairies! Thank you :-) Millie

Anonymous said...

Love the way her hair and hood blow in the wind...awesome!!  both graphics are great...going to check out your 911 tribute...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

i'll admit, i was curious about your last entry....i do believe that sometimes we can sense things...i've experienced it a few times.  as i've told you before, i love your design!  they're fantastic!  i will be snagging a few....what should i do when i use one??
http://journals.aol.com/rbrown6172/Ginasspace/
gina

Anonymous said...

As you know, I totally believe in stuff like that..I think we're all more susceptable (if that's how it's spelt) than we think!

Lv Stevie
xxx