Wednesday, September 5, 2007

~ Hump Day ~

DsDesignsGeorge.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Tonight's graphic has nothing to do with the subject of the entry.  LMAO  I was clearing tubes off my computer and saw it.  I've always thought he was gorgeous and I love this picture of him, so............

 

Today was a pretty good day.  I called to see how my sister was and she was out.  Must be feeling good today.  YEAH!!!  I know all the candles, prayers, and good thoughts helped.  Thank you!  I also so appreciate all the nice words to me.  *hugs*  I won't be changing dentists, I love her!  She is awesome and does a great job.  She had a family emergency last month and this week she had a funeral.  How can I be mad?  I just didn't want to wait another month.  Some may remember the surgery I had back in November.  This was the final piece of the puzzle, and let me tell you it's great!  I'm very comfy and other then a few adjustments that may or may not be needed I'm good to go.  A million dollar smile.  LMAO!!  Ok, not really but pretty damn close!  Dental insurance sure isn't what it use to be.

 

Appreciation Day...... LOL  work is having a luncheon tomorrow in appreciation of us.  They say there will be a few surprises.  I am not expecting much, way too many of us.  Letting us go home after lunch would be good :) 

 

I spent a good portion of my evening cleaning up my computer.  I got caught up on tags, only to put another one out there when I'm done here.  AOL has been giving me a bit of trouble with sending mail and embedded images so you may notice I am attaching all.  Actually goes much faster that way too :)  I do still want you to tell me if you need them attached tho.  Ya never know. 

 

Speaking of AOL, another upgrade.  I am not sure I like the way comments are displayed.  Takes up a ton of room when you open, but I like the edit buttons gone :)  Give a little, take a little.   We still have alerts so that is good.  LOL  ::knocking on wood::

 

I'm off to finish up here and get to bed.  Hope everyone had a great day!

 

Hugs

~d

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear your sister is feeling better ......sounds like you have a great dentist ....now don't forget to floss this evening!!!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

Why are so many "upgrades" actually worse than what they replaced??  Good ol' AOL!  :/


xxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

...i like george clooney as an actor i dont find him attractive..dont see anything lol. Glad sis is feeling better and u deserve the lucheon at work.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that all our prayers and candles worked for your sister Donna.  There she is out and about....wonderful!
Quote;
'Appreciation Day...... LOL  work is having a luncheon tomorrow in appreciation of us.  They say there will be a few surprises.'
Maybe it is gorgeous, delicious, fabulous, scrummy George Clooney?   Sigh!  Well....It might have been....Lol!

Dreams .....sigh!  I am going to pinch this photo of him......HE'S MINE!!!!  ROTFL!
The tags were smashing...thank you!
Hugs
Jeanie xx



Anonymous said...

Ilove to hear ,when your asis is feeling better ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

GREAT news about your sis hun. I'm so happy for her! Tell her I said hi..;-)

Yeah, the comments look strange...but kinda classy now..hehe!

Love ya

xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your sister is feeling better! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, morning,*hugs* 1st of all i will definetly send little Daniel lots more prayers his way. God bless that boy and his family ;( It makes me so sad. I will head by her journal soon. Ty for the heads up. I love the George graphic hott. Mmm yumm, hee. Great job thanks for making me drool so early haa, lol. Yeahh all of our prayers and thougts for ur sis really helped. The power of prayer is soo amazing isnt it? It sure is. Im so glad ur sis is feeling ok yesterday hun. I pray more and more everyday she feels better and better. I understand totally about the dentist thing. Never get rid of a good one, lol. she sounds great hun. Of course totally understandable she had a death in the family, funeral to go to, thats how life is sadly sometimes. But i dont blame u either for not wanting to wait. So good thing u got in there ;) That sounds great about ur job appreciation day good for u hun. Its always great to be recongized. I just found out myself yesterday that im being recongized too. For my avon for being in 7 campaigns so far thats the sale we have and getting good sales. Me and other lucky ppl get treated to lunch. So i feel very special too. Good for us ;) Uggh yeah aol is always giving us junk about something, lol. Personally Donna i like the attachment better. Thats just me ;) However u do it though is fine too :) Take care darling off to request ur tag, hee ;) Have a good day and appreciation lunch! Love, leslie

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I love that pic of him too!!! I am going to steal it I think..... Hehehe. Glad your sis is feeling better.... Tawnya

Anonymous said...

Love the pic.  I am not sure I like the comment section either.  Sigh,

             Julie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ya know something? I thought it was me! I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the new comments section, it takes you twice as long to read others comments now cos of the gaps in between them. Hate em!
Now as for George................... YOWZER
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that your sis is doing well!  yay!  I love George too!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))So glad to hear your Sister is feeling better.George looks concieted.LOL.Hsve a nice day.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Change is weird but then we get used to it.  That picture of George is gorgeous!  LOL

Anonymous said...

what did they do for you at work? We are lucky to get a cake or pizza. Great tag above.....you always do excellent work!
I am glad things are going well with the dentist...i HATE dentists! I dont like my teeth either. So glad that your sis was out and about. She is always in my prayers.
love you,

lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm I love that above tag. Happy to hear your sister had gone out. That is a good sign, yes? I will go check on the candle and see if it burned down yet, if so I will light another for her. Have a nice evening. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to find a good dentist and when you find one it isn't easy to give them up.  I love the George Clooney tag . . . He is very sexy!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy your sister was out and about...good news.  Ahytime prayer is needed...I will be there.  Not too cool about liking the comment design...a little too much space inbetween lines.  Oh well, could be worse...and no comments at all!  LOL
Have a great weekend...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sits back and ponders on the picture........

Have very tense shoulders.....wonder if i could persuade him to give me a massage.   :o))

Ok......stops dreaming and get back to what i came on here to do......lol

Glad to hear that your sis was out and about.........hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

So glad your sister was feeling well enough to be out and about.... Hope you have a good weekend!

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your sister is better.  Nice fake party you had HAHAHAHA  sounds great.  It's nice that there are still companies out there that do things like this.