Sunday, September 23, 2007

~ I Could Cry ~

                   DsDesignsBloodyTear.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Ok, so that's not entirely true.  I just thought the title went well with the first graphic.  Call me sick.  LOL  I love this time of year, and I just can't help myself when it comes to Halloween graphics.  Feel free to snag if you find one you like. 

 

A beautiful day here in WNY, the sun was out and the air was warm.  You could hear end of the season yard work being done.   That was until about 1 in the afternoon and then it got quiet.  That lasted about 20 minutes, maybe.   The Bills played the Pat's today and it was horrible.  On the first play of offense our quarterback got hurt.  A cheap and what appeared to be very intentional shot to the knee.  He tried to stay in but you could tell he wasn't going to make it (he's most likely out a couple games).  In comes a rookie who has never played in the NFL before.  He leads the team to a touchdown and that was it.  It went downhill from there.  New England is good, really good, but I can't give them to much credit for today.  We were horrible.  Another defensive player got hurt, a broken arm.  That is 11 starters out in 3 games.  Eleven!!!  There are only 11 players on the field at one time..........   GRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Now our team does not hit during training camp and I can't help but wonder if this is the reason so many are going down now.  That or they are extremely brittle and weak.  I don't understand how million dollar players aren't more in tune to the game they claim to love and have been playing for a lifetime.   Sure, you have freak accidents such as Everett's, but truth be told he lowered his head and knows better.  Not trying to take away from his injury and his long road to recovery but damn even I know you don't lead with your head.......... GRRRRRRRRRR  Drives me batty..........

 

                DsDesignsBatty.gif picture by 55hockeyfan

 

I think the final score was 100-7.......  LMAO  I, like so many others turned it off and went on to something else. 

 

On a good note my boys played game 2 of the preseason.  It  was radio only, again.  Several starters were not playing but they were able to pull off a 3-2 win in a shootout.  It doesn't count for anything, but it's nice to have the first win under your belt.   Still playing a few of the young guns trying to make a name for themselves and make the big squad.  Hoping next week there will be a few televised so I can actually see them, but I don't think so.  Season opener is on Oct. 5 so it won't be too long.  Can't wait to see what's in Lindy's bag of tricks...........

 

 

                     DsDesignsBagofTricks.gif picture by 55hockeyfan

 

Hope everyone had a great day and a beautiful weekend

 

Hugs

~d

 

           DsDesignsWitchy.gif picture by 55hockeyfan

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found you through Terri's Journal... I like your grapics!! Cool. :)

***Monica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hey hun ;) U know i loved and enjoyed all the snags. Ty again soo much dear :) It sounded like u had a nice day and a bit warm there huh? Im very sorry about ur Bills hun. That really stinks the game didnt go well at all. I can imagine u being so bummed. I know i would be too. I really am crossing fingers for yah they do better the next game. Even though it preseason for ur boys thats great they won the game yeah. See a bright side to it all huh, lol. Thats awesome the televised version is coming up. I bet u are so excited hun. Well sweety, glad u had a good night. Awesome snags again. Take care and ttys :)
Love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

love the graphics!  youare very talented.
take care and don't get tore up over the games, okay???? lol lol
hugs
tina

Anonymous said...

The tags are GREAT! I esp love the 1st one.
Have a good week.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Love that skeleton!  The other ones are so cute.  I used that witch's chair tube, I think, last year.  I love the haunted house and the bat.  It's been so nice here also.  I wish it would stay this way all year.  Have a great week!  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Lovely snags!  Thanks!  Sorry to hear your Bills did so poorly but I know my dad was happy.  The whole time we lived in Massachusetts the Pats were terrible!  He must feel better having "waited on them"!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Graphics are perfect, and spooky.  Great job.  The first one is awesome!!  Sorry about the Bills, I saw some of that game.  It was ugly but with 11 starters out you can't expect much.  Now your boys?!  Glad they got that first win.  It's all up hill now.

Anonymous said...

The snags are so cute!  

We watched the Mariners today.  Doug was absolutely anti-social while it was on.  After they won and he was in a better mood, he told me it was because he never gets to see them play living on the east coast.  LOL  Whatever!  

Me, I'm all about college football.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

It was an ugly day of football -- it looked liked pre-season to me.  LOVE the Halloweenish graphics!

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Snagged your Halloween graphics.  Very cute, expect old bone head...can't call him cute.  ; )

Thanks,

Cindy

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear your team had a bad Sunday. I am used to that with the Browns. Lovely tags.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I didn't like that skeleton head crying blood......so I snagged it for halloween...is that allowed?  You know how batty I am when it comes to snags....lol!
All your tags are wonderful!
Sorry to hear about all those injuries!  that's not funny...is it?  I hope they get to televise a few for you soon then you can relay it to us all here.

Take care and enjoy the peace and quiet whilst you can.

Hugs
Jeanie  xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love the graphics, great job, snagged the bag of trick of treat.. tx. nancy

Anonymous said...

Great tags ...snagged all of them!

Trick or treat

Hugs

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Halloween and fall are wonderful times for graphics.  I just like to go around and see the shows in different graphic artists' journals.  You always have some that catch the eye, but haven't picked yet!  Gerry

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)())))))))))))))))Sorry to hear about your team.My Boyfriend was so mad that the Redskins lost there first game yesterday.But,He is still a die hard fan,like I am.I love your graffics.Thanks for sharing.Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Love your snags, snagged me a couple. Thank you for sharing:)

xoxo
Queenbee

Anonymous said...

Great tags.

Gab

Anonymous said...

I  snagged like crazy-am working on a halloween journal story thingy,LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cute snags.   I can tell you really do love this  time of year.  IIt  shows in your tags.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great tags D . Thank you