Sunday, September 9, 2007

~ Tag Request - Wanna Play ~ SAC


DsDesignsWannaPlayDonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan

 

Expires 9-11-07

 

Meant to get this up first thing, but the morning got away from me.  The football season has started and I thought I'd do a little something...  I know I'm behind on request, I'll get them out after the Bills game.  Unless of course it becomes a blow out..... LOL 

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation. Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. 


AOL has been compressing the larger graphics, but once you save as a .gif it will be fine and much clearer then the preview in mail. If AOL mail is acting temperamental, I may just attach. If you need it attached, please still let me know. 


Thank you!


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, a friend reccomended your site to me, you do beautiful work !!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 journals if you would be interested in reading, one is private and one is public, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cute tag!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Haa your soo cute dear! Im not a big football person but i do love this graphic!!! May i please have one with Leslie on it please?
Thanks soo much as always hun!! Have fun watching the game ;) Love yah, Leslie

Anonymous said...

NICEEEE! May i have
Carolyn
Cindy

TY hun

Anonymous said...

Bubu and Vella please and ty

Anonymous said...

May I please have one with Angela on it.  Thanks! Awesome work as always!

Anonymous said...

very pretty Diama please.

Anonymous said...

So cool! Please make me one for Maria. Thank you so very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett, please.  :)

Thanks, Donna-love!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Donna... is there anyway to cover the boob?  If not... then I will pass on this one!  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

HI can I please have this with Kristi? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Sweetums
Linda

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

I'm getting addicted to you and your stuff.  This is so hot and I must have it please!  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Cute! Have a wonderful Sunday. Janie

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag ..may I please have this in the following names

Pandora
Tara Leigh

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

"Are you ready for some football!" Lol! Love it! May I please have this w/ Jessica Lynn (or Jessica) which ever you feel fits best. Thank you Donna.
- Jess

Anonymous said...

Wow again!  D, you're on a creative roll.

Anonymous said...

I love this one.  Dana plz?  Thx!

Anonymous said...

I love this!  Can I please have one with Angel on it.
Thank you so much =)

Anonymous said...

may I have my name on this please~Melissa