Saturday, September 22, 2007

~Tag Request - Electric Halloween ~

    DsDesignsElectricHalloweendonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 9-24-07

 

I cannot and am not taking credit for the animation here.  If you have questions regarding the graphics please ask. 

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation. Remember, limit 2.


 

Because of the issues I've had with sending files as embedded images in mail I will be attaching all.  Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Please do not alter tags. Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all taggers when considering these option. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.

 

Thank you for following these terms.

 

hugs

~d

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute.  May I please have one with Cindy?

Thanks Donna, and enjoy your Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Mammaw and Marg ty

Anonymous said...

It's cool but I'll pass on this one.
Traci

Anonymous said...

I want one   I had a computer crash and lost all those wonderful tags you made me ....snif snif.....So starting over    Diane

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love it Donna! Awesome job! May I please have this w/ Jessica Lynn, thank you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

- Jess

Anonymous said...

I would love one please of electric halloween with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

GREAT tag! May i have this with
Carolyn
Joanne

TY hun

Anonymous said...

Please tag me


Linda
Sweetums


Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

may i please have this tag with Lisa?
XO thanks

Anonymous said...

May I please have this tag?

Beckie

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Can I have Amanda on this one?Thanks and have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!  Dana plz?  Thx!

Anonymous said...

Great tag!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

I'd love this with Bridgett and Janya, please.  

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

Donna you have amazing talent ...I do good just to put a name on a tag ..may I please have this in the following name

Tara Leigh

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This tag is great!  May I please have this tag with:

Veronica

Thank you!!

Veronica
Scoobyness@Aol.Com

Anonymous said...

so cute, may I have my name on this please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Donna, this one is soooo cute!! It made me laugh out loud when I opened your page up. Can I have one with Pam on it?
Thanks D...Pam

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce...love the green and animations...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

This one is so cute.  Can I please have it with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! So cool! Please make me one for Maria and one for Stacey, and please send them as an attchment. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Could I have one with Jodie and one with Raquel please and thank you in advance momma.

Mrsqueenjodie@yahoo.com