Saturday, September 1, 2007

~ Tired of Me? ~

DsDesignsHome-lostinthought.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


LOL sorry for the alerts today.  I had no intention of doing any more entries tonight, but I was off watching College football this afternoon.  The Notre Dame game.  It was a bit boring and the longer I watched the further I slouched.  Next thing I know I woke up to the game being over.  I hate when that happens.  Leaves me wide awake and bored out of my mind. 

 

I got completely caught up on tags.  Thanks for all the requests!  I had over 20 on the last one.  You'd think I'd learn water graphics are tough on mail.  Sometimes it just stalls out.  LOL  But no worries I won't stop.  I love them!!  If you got it twice, blame AOL!  :)

 

House is in good shape, grocery shopping done.  Laundry almost completely finished.  Even folded and put away.  Productive for sure!!!  Leaves me plenty of time to loaf around the rest of the weekend.  YEAH!!   Hmmm or do I do that everyday?  Is surfing the net for pictures of fake family members and co-workers actually loafing?  LMAO

 

Ok... I'll do one last entry with another tag offer and then it's too bed.  Hope everyone had a great Saturday!

 

Hugs

~d


Tags:

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your stories .....you could never write too many entries Donna!!

Now come and wash and fold my laundry

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that photo?? You did an AWESOME job with it!!

Hugs,
nancy

Anonymous said...

Love that photo. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and relax!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

This photo reminds me of my grandson's week long holiday with us this summer. He learnt to fish with grandad.  What a wonderful tag Donna.
I could never get tired of your entries...I smile each time I see one in my mail box as I know I am going to have a good read.  
Hugs
Jeanie  xxx

Anonymous said...

I think American football would make me sleep too ;-)
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

I never tire of your entrys ,Donna so pleased you are up todate with your chores lol ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTYOU)))))))))))))I never get tired of reading your entrys.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Donna, don't worry about overposting. You don't. I could perhaps be accused of posting too much lol Lovely graphic in this entry!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Tired of you??? Never,ever.Hey-I see you gotta get those digs in-I wonder if Miss\(or is that MRS>) busybody reads them.Probably,so she knows who to block from hers,LOL>>>>>>>>>>
caught up on housework,good gravy-I'd need 20 years at hard labor to do that...........Have a nice Sunday-back to work tomorrow unless you're off for labor day.......................

Anonymous said...

Love the blue and white.

I didn't watch any game(s) yesterday ... too busy enjoying the weather!  :)  But soon, I'll be hunkering down with everyone else. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had my house nice and neat, you want to come over?  Love the tag.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

That above graphic is beautiful. It is perfectly done. And no I can never get tired of ya, lol. I fall asleep during a movie or show I am watching, lol. I hate that. Jim just left to go do our laundry. I told him I had nothing to wear to go out today to columbus market, so he went to do laundry, lol. Enjoy your weekend. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got so much done this weekend, good for you!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

That above graphic is sgorgoeus ;) I love the colors soo beautiful and peaceful :) Wow u deifinetly got a lot done then i have, haa. I have veged out to much this weekend, lol. Today is my day though for laundry, food shopping all that fun stuff, hee, lol. Little one has Monday off with Labor day so we get an extra day to sleep in and a bit and relax, lol. Haa about the last thing u said. Yeah dont forget to google and find fake pics of ru family and fake job or non jobs and all that lol. *rolls eyes* Ur too funny woman ;) Have a good rest of day hun! xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

wonderful graphic and yes im sick of you!! stop updating. Im just kidding.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Do you realise you did 63 entries in August!
63!!!!
Are you trying to beat that for september?
:o)

Anonymous said...

Tired of you............. Never.......lol

Great tag.... Hope you hd a wonderful weekend
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

Tire of you?  Not on your life!  Brain needs to get a life.