Saturday, September 1, 2007

~ LOL - Scattergories ~

         dsdesignsscattergories.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Found this over at Marina's Journal 



Scattergories


Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.

You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

 

What is your name? Donna

4 letter word: Ditz :::giggle::: I know a few.

Vehicle: Durango

TV Show: Dharma & Greg (hell I don't watch TV and that just came to mind - I always thought Greg was cute)

City: Dallas

Boy Name: Dick  ( I know several dick's too,and they aren't all boys!)

Girl Name: Doris

Drink: Daiquiri

Occupation: Diva -  ROFLMAO!!! Hell my job is fake too! 

Something you wear: Diamonds
Celebrity: Christopher Drury (ok so he is only a celebrity in some eyes LOL)
Food: Danish
Found in a bathroom: Dental floss (eww I won't even mention the first thing that came to mind) 

Reason for Being Late: Dilly dallying 

Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck

Something You Shout: DAMN!!

 

Leave a link if you decide to put this in your journal.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danish food???? LOLOL ;-)
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Loved this ,your answers were great ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Dental Floss was good. I can only imagine what you first thought LOL! Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

PS Adorable little tag up there!

Anonymous said...

I can't IMAGINE! what you first though of instead of dental floss....Lol!
Loved the rest of your answers too.

Jeanie  xx

Anonymous said...

Donna, Ditz, Dick, great how did you leave out Dike?
See you still are not getting enough sleep.
Have a nice Labor Day.
My plans are helping my son and his family unpack the hundred + - boxes that are in his garage from his move on Friday. Should be fun, Billl

Anonymous said...

Oh that's funny, but just sitting here trying the K's in my head was ... well, difficult. But then, maybe I need some rest too!

Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna put my answers here since it seems people read comment sections more than journal entries these days!

This is never easy when your name starts with V!

Okay here it goes:



Vernae
vein
Viper
Veronica's Closet (canceled)
Venice
Vernon
Vanessa
VODKA!
Voyuer hahaha!
Veil
Ving Rhames
Violet...they ARE edible!
Vanity
vacuuming
hmmmm, no answer
VROOOM? lol


Not as hard as I thought, let me know if you can think of a cartoon character!

Anonymous said...

Vernae
You crack me up.. but so true on reading the comments.  'Specially certain someones.   Anyway... great answers.  I'd never have done so well with V.  Wasn't there violet (maybe a skunk or something) cartoon character?  Maybe I'm on drugs.  LOL  Good job!

Anonymous said...

Actually -- I think I could use "dick" for 80% of my answers!  ;)

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

very cute answers :) v

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Took a flyer at this too.
http://journals.aol.com/chasferris/DribblebyChuckFerris/entries/2007/09/06/scattergories/2324

Anonymous said...

Ok, I got this from Val, who got it from Chuck, who got it from Penny, who got it from you.  Here's my answers...Linda in Washington state  http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/entries/2007/09/08/scattegories-come-play-along/2053