Thursday, September 20, 2007

~ Tag Request - Let's Dance ~

DsDesignsLetsDancedonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 9-23-07

 

I cannot and am not taking credit for the animation here.  Because of the number of frames I am limiting requests to 1. If you have questions regarding the graphics please ask. 

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation. Remember, limit 1 on this.


 

Because of the issues I've had with sending files as embedded images in mail I will be attaching all.  Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Please do not alter tags. Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all taggers when considering these option. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.

 

Thank you for following these terms.

 

hugs

~d

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, this is a great tag, could i have one with Trees  please.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Donna! May I please have this w/ Jessica. Thanks so much!
- Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

I love this taggie!  Dana plz?  Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Linda

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

cool..may I have my name on this one 2 please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

let's POLE dance!  heh heh heh....
Nice job on the animation.

xxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna....this is awesome.
May I have one with Gail please?
Thanks and enjoy ur night.

Anonymous said...

Vella please and ty

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a tough one to decide who gets this tag ....may I please have this in the following name

Pandora

Thank you so much Donna ...great tag as usual

Anonymous said...

OOOOOhhh,love this.
May I please have this with
Connie  ??
Thank you so very very much :-)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

very cool. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I'd love one with Bridgett, please!  :)

Thanks, Donna-love.

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I love it! Anything to do with dancing I have to have! :o) May I have one with Lisa? Thank you. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Please make me one with Maria. Thanks a lot. And please send it as an attachment. Thanks! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW! Wish I could move like that!!! LOL
One with  Sugar  on it please.
Sug

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, *hugs* U are awesome & this is awesome too!! I love this!!! May i please have one with Leslie? Thanks soo much ;) Hope ur having a good day hun. Oh and i have been meaning to ask u, lol. How do u get a song on ur journal? I used to know a long time ago. Then it stopped working for a while. When u can, can u please lead me in the right direction on how to do that? Thanks soo much sweety.
ttys, xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

May I please have this tag?

Beckie

Thank you :)

BTW, I LOVE this one! Sooo awesome!

Anonymous said...

great tag

Anonymous said...

OMG this is a TERRIFIC tag. May i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY hun

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Can I please have this with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

Diane Please  great work

Anonymous said...

Love this one Donna!

Could I have one with Terri please...
Thanks bunches =)

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

awesome tag! Would love one with the name Angela on it Please and thanks so much!!

Angela

Anonymous said...

If I'm not too late for the one that expires ON the 23rd... (it's still the 22nd where I am) LOL!!!  Can I get one with Chris on it please!?

Thanks,
Joann

Anonymous said...

Wow another great one I love the way that chick is dancing you are so talented!!