Saturday, August 11, 2007

~ Couldn't Resist - Pumpkin's Meme ~

                               DsDesignsPumpkinsMeme.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Pumpkin made a meme of her own and made me promise to put in my journal


She would also be very excited if some of you do it, too.  It is only 10 questions.


Here goes:


1   What's your favorite movie???


Has to be Dances with Wolves :)


2    What's your favorite color???


Oh my... so many to pick... blue


3    What's your favorite ice cream flavor???


Easy one here......  Butter Pecan.... ummm add some butterscotch topping and whipped cream  :::giggle:::


4    Where do you want to go on vacation??


Alaskan Cruise .... and I want to go to England sooooooooo bad!


5    What's your favorite animal???


Wolves...  could you figure that one out? 


6    What's your favorite T.V. show???


TV?  YIKES!!  Does watching my boys play count? 


7    What's your fav. drink???


Coffee or water


8    What's your favorite flower???


Love roses... but for this one I'm going to say the daisy


9    What's your favorite pet???


Loved my cat


10   What's your favorite book???


The Belgariad series by David Eddings


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

favorite drink Margaritas yum

Anonymous said...

I do love me a good meme!  And I love getting kids involved in the mix!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Putting Pumpkin's Meme on my journal too, with my answers, just for her!!!   K?

http://journals.aol.com/preciousone25/JoannsWeightLossJourney/

Joann

Anonymous said...

I love that tag picture....

Anonymous said...

Snap, on sum of em

Anonymous said...

I too,am ignorant as to what a meme is but I guess it has to do with answering those questions,LOL
~connie~

Anonymous said...

AH_HA I found my answer to my own question here.......http://thedailymeme.com/what-is-a-meme/

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, I jumped on in.  Thanks for the ok and heads-up.  Blessings, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere
http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin must be the most famous non-blogger in J-Land.  Think Dawn will let her start her own journal soon?  

Cool answers.

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

i liked your answers.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the tag you made to go along. If she does anymore we'll have to use her tag with it.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Great anwers ,and yes come to England lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great answers....have a wonderful day...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers D.....

Michele

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've been to England a couple times, and I think just from your entries i can tell that you'll enjoy it when u finally do go. London is absolutely FaNtAsTiC!!! BlondeBangzZz

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety, how are u? *hugs* sounded like u have had a good weekend so far. Wow i missed quite a bit of entries here i have to play catch up, lol. I loved the last entry. Yes i see u made it to the cottage and had a wonderful time spent with family and got beautiful pics. U always take beautiful pics hun. I really enjoyed that entry. i never been to a cottage before like that out on a lake sounds so peaceful and beautiful. Its no wonder u try to go there whenever u can ;) I like the survey here too. I will have to post this in my j asap. I am so lazy with my j. i sued to do entries all the time. I have just havent had much toime to do mroe as i used to. I am going to work ont hat though, lol. I really enjoyed ur anawers too. Ur vacation idea sounds lovely ;) Ty agian as always for the tags dear. Have a good rest of day. Off to see more entries, *hugs xoxo, leslie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great answers, and great questions by the little one.  Like the cruise idea.