Sunday, August 12, 2007

~ Something Different ~

DsDesignsBugAug2007.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Well today was pretty much a bust.  I needed to do things around here because I have been running back and forth to the cottage.  Laundry, bills, cleaning, it seemed like it was never ending.  In between running up and down the stairs with laundry I played with more pictures.  Of course, it's 'bug'.  She did various faces and poses while sitting in front of the tree.  I couldn't do much with the entire picture as folks walked into shots, behind the tree, etc.  So I played a bit and came up with this.  I think it's cute and really shows her personality.  Now do you see why I call her bug?  Cute as one isn't she?


I did get all my errands done and then the rains came.  I see the sun trying to peak out now, but too late to do anything.  I'm in no mood to go running.  Looking outside it looks as tho the grass barely got a drink.  Even with the rain we've had off and on all week it is still so dry. 


Hope everyone had a good weekend!  I think I'm going to just veg out here and get to bed early to night.  Back to work tomorrow.  GRRRRR  Weekends go by way to fast!


Hugs


~d

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Donna this is just too precious of "Bug" ....this is the best one yet!!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

If you stopped hiding in the bushes to take pictures, you wouldn't have to worry about ppl getting in the way!  LOL!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Donna, how lucky you are to have "Bug". She is so cute.
Spent the day with my grandchildren. Had a real problem with Megan, 5 years of age, who was really misbehaving and threw a fir ans/or a snit. It took all of my patience to get her calmed down and get her to apologise to the entire family. Gave me a headache but noe I am home and have my drink and all is well, Bill

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is such a cutie!  What a personality.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Definitely a cutie!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute presentation. Helen

Anonymous said...

that is  acute amazing way to show off her personality I wish I had the ability to do that in Psp If you ever get time to send directoins that would be awsome or do an entry on how to

Anonymous said...

Absolutely cute as a bug!  This summer is going by as fast as a weekend it seems...  Thanks for sharing your day!  hope your week is filled with sunshine and smiles!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

What precious Bug shots!  I want to go star gaze a little before I lay down.  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

She is sooo precious, & the pics are great! Love the way you did them!
Have a good week.
Sug

Anonymous said...

She loves the camera as much as the camera loves her!

xx
Russ

Anonymous said...

Yes she certainly is as cute as a "Bug" ~ Lovely pictures ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

that is just AWESOME.....I love it. She is so pretty.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

She really is a sweatheart,..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

she is adorable...and so photogenic!  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!  And I absolutely love the layout!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

she is an absolute doll. so beautiful. ((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

    Love your arrangement. She's as cute as every.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Mine was great thanks!
Gaz

Anonymous said...

WOW! D, you've out done yourself with the pictures and presentation.  You've captured her perfectly

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOOYOU))))))))))))))))I can see why you call Her Bug.She is just so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww she is adorable....... she is certainly going to break some hearts when she grows up

hugs Jayne