Wednesday, August 29, 2007

~ Tag Request - Sexy ~

DsDesignsSexydonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 9-1-07

 

Another piece of Barbara Jensen's work. I find it so classy with a hint of seduction.  LOL hint?  Ok, you know what I mean :)

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. AOL has been compressing the larger graphics, but once you save as a .gif it will be fine and much clearer then the preview in mail.


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email


28 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice tag.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is H O T!!! Now, if my legs only looked like that! Let me have one with  Sugar  on it any way, (I can dream) LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love Barbara Jensens work ........have bought many of her tubes and just lost them in computer crash..   One for Diane please     Thank You

Anonymous said...

One for Linda
One for Jen

Thanks so much !!

Anonymous said...

I wold love this tag please
Linda

Linda/llbrown247@aol.com

Thanks a bunch

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag ...may I please have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Pandora

Thank you so much Donna

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

I would love one of sexy please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Very sexy! May I have one please Donna w/ Jessica Lynn. Thank you! ;-)
- Jess

Anonymous said...

Very sexy! May I please have one with Maria and one wit Stacey. Thank you so very much!
Could you please send it to me as an attachment, since AOL seems to act up in my household.
Thanks! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh my FABULOUS & 55 friend would just love this.  One with Deb please.  Attached is best.  Thanks Donna!  ~k~

Anonymous said...

Vella please

Anonymous said...

beautiful beautiful may i have this with
Carolyn
Joanne

TY hun

Anonymous said...

Angela, please and thanks

Anonymous said...

Anything with shoes is a "Must" have. Wonderful work! Could I have one made with Katie please and sent to ktkamanski@yahoo.com - Hope your having a really good day! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That is hot...(got that from my Bobbi) LOL

Michele

Anonymous said...

Love this !  Can I please have it with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag Donna. May I please have one with Gail and one with Cara?
Thanks so much, I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

One for me too babes
SMOOCHES~ Marina

Anonymous said...

very sexy, may I have my name on this please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Barbaras' work is lovely I wont ask for this tag as Ive just realised the one I wanted is to expire today,lol,that serves me right for not keeping up with you,grr heres hoping you are well mwahhs zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

Sexy, like me! ahahaha!

Anonymous said...

FOUND YOUR SITE BY ACCIDENT BUT SO HAPPY I DID, YOU DO BEAUTIFUL WORK-CAROLINA

Anonymous said...

I love this Please and thank you for offering   Tag one with Yvette and one with DrizzlinJamz if that is too long then please use  Joanne.   Again thank you.  Please email to diva2marry@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

WOW, that's all I can say.  hehehehe

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC Tag..... Could i get one with the following names on please.... Thank you

Jayne
Jenna

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I love this one.Can I have Amanda on this one?Thanks.