Wednesday, August 22, 2007

~ Tag Request - Autumn Fae ~

         DsDesignsAutumnFaeDonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 8-25-07

 

I know it's a bit early, but with the chilly temps we've had here I couldn't resist.  The Black Eyed Susan's misted into the background are from the front of my house. I snapped the shot as I was coming back in from my errands.  I was thinking of the tag while running around and thought that would be a nice touch.  Good Gaawwwd it's an addiction!  LOL

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email


25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tag me
Pattie
Jackie

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

nice autumn tag.

Anonymous said...

Great tag ..may I please have this in the following names

Mari
Tara Leigh

Thank you so much Donna

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I would love one of autumn fae please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty D! I love how you just come up with these ideas and then put them together to create such a beautiful tag.... Now that I have been playing with PSP I realize how hard it is to come up with different ideas and views to come up with different tags, But you do it so flawlessly. I am impressed!
That said Could I have one with Stephanie on it? Thanks a bunch!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Can you please make me one with Maria and one with Stacey.
Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

The colors here are great.  The true colors of autumn.  Can I have one for Dana and Shelly?  Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful one for me please
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful and I love the Joel Adams fairies so could I please get one with the name Angela on it and one with the name Duste on it.

Thanks so much!
Angela

Anonymous said...

It's so cute. ;)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I'd love one sent to deshelestraci@yahoo.com
Traci

Anonymous said...

Great Tag! May i have this with
Carolyn
Cindy

TY hun

Anonymous said...

Dawn and Mammaw please

Anonymous said...

Can Ihave this one with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love it....my favorite time of year.....May I have one...

Michele

http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

(attach)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Can I have one with Amanda?Thanks and have a grat day.

Anonymous said...

Donna, *hugs* As always this is beautiful :) Making me in the mood for fall to come for sure. All though we dont have fall here in fl, lol. I love it ty ;)
May I please have one for Melissa and one for Leslie?
Thanks soo much hun. Looks like things are good for u. I will read later on tonight to catch up and comment. Sorry i have been mia. Little one just started her 1st week of school its been hectic and difficult, lol. Take care hun and ttys! xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

I really like this.  I'd love it if you would put my name on it.  Thanks Donna.

Allison

Anonymous said...

OMG....I just LOVE this one!  The colors are my favorites.  :)
When I get my own house...it's going to be painted in these beautiful autumnal colors.  :)

May I have this with Bridgett and Janya, please, Donna?

Thanks!!!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi could I please have this with Kristi? Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Could I have this taged with Sunny.
TY
Sunny