Sunday, August 26, 2007

~ In Need ~

         DsDesignsGetWellSoon.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Good morning folks!  I come to you today to ask for your support and prayers.  Jeannette over at Jeannette's Jottings is in need of some support.  You may or may not know she is fighting breast cancer.  To top of a dreaded year she has been having her precious grandson Daniel is in the hospital.

 

I hope she won't mind that I share a portion of mail we shared this morning.  She wondered what they had done to deserve such a year... my response to her,  'Jeannette my dear friend you have done nothing.  Not one thing.  Your heart is as pure as the first fallen snow.  The love you have shines like a beautiful sunrise on the shores of the ocean weaving with the waves as it spreads throughout.  I can't explain why certain people are 'picked' for things of this nature.  I wish I could.  Even more, I wish I could wave a magic wand and have my friends and family be safe from all worry, pain, and illness.'

 

If you could find a moment in your busy day to send a prayer and good thought it would be so appreciated.  Better yet, stop by her journal and let her know.  Thank you my friends. 

 

Daniel, get well soon and hurry home to your family!

 

Hugs

~d

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Donna, thank you so much for your entry about our Daniel and also the lovely graphic which I know you will not mind me snagging.  Becky has just called here and we are now looking after Nathan so I did not get my lie down.  Apparently they did blood tests which were very traumatic and he screamed the place down.  They also got a line in for the antibiotics but it did not go in properly as he has veins like his mother - a bit unusual and so they had to re-do that.  Poor little Daniel.  Big hugs to you my dear friend for all your love and concern.

Anonymous said...

Aw,my heart and prayers are with her and little Daniel

Anonymous said...

How worrying this must be for them ,I have been and left a message for her ,..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have already been, & made a small post. TY for posting! {{}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donna. I've already been there and my heart just goes out to him.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just visited your friend's blog and wished them well.  Thank you.  Linda (Friday's Child)

Anonymous said...

I will pop in D...... I hope you are having a great weekend!
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

I have been across to leave a prayer with Jeannette.  I hope the little angel gets well soon.  Thanks for letting me know.
Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow ;( God bless them. I will stop by her journal and send many prayers her way. She so lucky to have a wonderful, caring friend like u there for her. Ur wonderful Donna ;) ttys, xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

I've been to her journal.  Thanks for letting everyone know.
Missie

Anonymous said...

It's been a pretty dreadful year for Jeannette, but have to admire her fortitude, Donna.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))Thanks for letting me know.HAve a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Bad things surely do happen to good people.  
I'll be certain to keep Jeannette in my thoughts.  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

That was a sweet response you gave to her... I will visit her.  bea

Anonymous said...

You are such a good friend to so many.  I will go right now to visit and offer what support I can.

xxxxxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

Donna you are such a great friend to have ....I will sure include her in my prayers ....trust me God only gives us what we can handle ....but I know my plate has run over this last year and especially in the last couple weeks.

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

Like I said, a heart of gold!

Anonymous said...

I did add a message for  little Daniel to get better soon in her journal, our prayers go out to the entire family. I know she appreciates the mention in your journal,,hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I will go by Jeannette's journal as soon as I get the opportunity.  And I am really upset to think her little grandson has been in the hospital.  I love watching videos of those two.  Gerry  http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/