Tuesday, August 21, 2007

~ Crash ~

                    DsDesignsAwwwPuppy.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


I saw this little puppy and all I could say was, 'aaawww'... so I did it.  LOL  Feel free to grab it if you like :) 

 

Today was a long day.  I had a full day at work.  You know that fake job I have.   It was an 'on' Tuesday so I was stopping at my sisters with her shake.  Her Birthday is Friday so I had a little something extra for her as well.  When we first found out she was sick I bought her a Willow Tree Angel, the Guardian Angel.  For her birthday I picked up the Healing Angel.  I absolutely love them and she has a collection started.  She loves Angels and Fairies so they are perfect. 

 

She did well today and we sat and yacked over her shake.  Her husband had made chili last night.  He used fresh tomatoes from the garden and cooked it down all night and all day.  He insisted I stay.  So I did.  It was out of this world and really hit the spot since it was chilly and rainy all day. 

 

I did a few errands and came home and looking at the clock I understand completely why I feel like I am going to crash.  I'm off to bed.  Yes Bill, early :)  I didn't get to many journals as my eyes ache and I can't concentrate.  I will get around tomorrow.  I know I owe some tags and I will get to them tomorrow too.  Promise! 

 

Hope everyone had a great day.

 

Squeeze

~d

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna you are a good sister ....taking your sister something she is able to drink and stopping by to see her ....when I first saw the headlines "crash" I thought you had a computer crash ...then thought it was a car wreck ....glad it was only that you were tired and going to crash early.

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

Sleep well!
Traci

Anonymous said...

AWWWW he's adorable, or maybe it's a she? LOL
Get some rest. :)
Sug

Anonymous said...

I suggest you start getting Donna a shake too.

Ya know, one of those fake shakes, with fake calories.  ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Any chance your brother-in-law would share his Chili recipe?  My tomato plants have been VERY productive, so any new way of using them is greatly appreciated.  We have made tomato paste, tomato sauce, and will be canning some of them, but Chili would be super.  We have used the sauce in Picadillo--and it was tastier than when using the canned variety.  Hope your sister continues to improve.  Hugs, LaVern

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awwwww......Miss T just got a Black Lab Webkinz....I love Willow Tree.

Anonymous said...

That kind of lovingly-made chili should definitely help with the healing!

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

What a sweet puppy ~ I snagged him!  ; )

Hugs,

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good natter with sisters.I hope you feel refreshed today Donna.Take care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Mmm, nothing better than home-grown tomatoes!  Glad your sister was having a good day.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I worked my tail off at my fake job yesterday too.  I was so tired and came home to a computer virus.  Not much of a birthday!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hot and muggy here....i love chili even during hot weather. I am buying Meg many of the Willow Tree figurines. I hope you were able to get some rest.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Still a little warm here for chili, but it sure did sound good! Yummy. I love the Willowtree Angels too...we have a few. I try and buy one for people too....

Michele

Anonymous said...

We have sunshine and a cool breeze her in the English Lakes.  Just purrrrfect weather for me.  I love the puppy so I ave snagged it for myself.  Thank you!
You made that chilli sound delicious!  I hope your sister has a lovely birthday when it arrives.  Rest up and close your weary eyes...see you when you wake.
Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

Donna, even Bill had to snag that dog. I will get my grand kids a dog like that if I can find one. Any idea what the greed is?
To bed an hour and a half before your regular time is wonderful, I bet you feel better today. If no I would blame the Chilli. Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi, D, drb1064 in disguise here lol. Glad you had a good time with your sister and the pup is gorgeous. Take care
Debbie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Loved the tag and glad your sister is doing OK.  Chili, yummy.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased your sister had a better day ,I sure she looks forward to your visits ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the Angels, I will remember this when I need something special.  Hope you got the much needed rest.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the puppy! Thanks I snagged him. It's good to hear your sister's doing well, must be that great chili that's helping her! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I love the Willow Tree Angels too...I have some myself..and have given them as gifts...the puppy is too cute!

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Pulls at your heart stings don't it?
Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

The Willow Tree Angels are so nice and reasonably priced too!

Hope you have a good week at your fake job.  ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sister. The tag is so cute...... Thanks
hugs Jayne