Friday, August 24, 2007

John's Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #180: Build a Bumper Sticker


Weekend Assignment #180: Go to this bumper sticker generator, and create a bumper sticker. Then post it in your journal. The generator page gives you a number of options to play with, so you should be able to have fun with it. Naturally, keep it reasonably clean; I have to link to it, after all.

Extra Credit:
How many bumper stickers does your car have in real life?

 

Ok, so with all that has been happening I just couldn't resist.  I know some are sick of hearing the nonsense going on in JLand, it's run rampant.  It is not just me being bothered but so many others.  So with that said.. my new bumper sticker.  

 

As for real bumper stickers.  I have none.  I have a couple of magnets.  Breast Cancer, AIDS, and of course my beloved hockey.  I have Sabre logo clingies in my window.  Nothing that is permanent. 

 

bumpersticker.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

 

PS Please know I'd NEVER hurt anyone intentionally.  This is a joke only, brought on by continuous harassment and jabs at me and others here in JLand.  

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...that is funny.....

Watch out TROLLS....here comes D...

Michele

Anonymous said...

I am so offended!  

There.  I got that out of the way.  So, any other trolls can sod-off.  

-Dan
http://thewisdomofadistractedmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think you are funny as hell and if anyone doesnt get your humor they need to click the X.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

*giggles profusely*

Anonymous said...

I'm clueless about the drama here, but I did get a laugh out of it, cuz i'm playing this game called Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and it has trolls in it. The freaking trolls are so hard to kill. It would be so much easier with a car.

Anonymous said...

Now why would anyone be seriously offended by this?!
Traci

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Cute, only a TROLL would be offended, right??!!  

Joann

Anonymous said...

As opinionated as I am...I'd never put a bumpersticker on my car.  Seriously.  People are crazy these days and might decide to vandalize my vehicle while it's parked somewhere just because I support something they do not.  I'm paranoid.

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

HERE'S MY BUMPER STICKER ...JUST MY PERSONAL OPIONION FOLKS...

                   DOWN WITH BUSH!!!!
                 BACK UP WITH CLINTON!!!
                  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!


Anonymous said...

Too funny! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))Lol.

Anonymous said...

    AMEN!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/Jmorancoyle/MyWay
P.S.: Mine read, "I break for rowers!"

Anonymous said...

It's a joke, for goodness sake...  Geez!

(and trolls can take all the offense they want to!  pfft on them!)

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Oh this is the one........ I think it's pretty funny actualy!
Gaz ;-) LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

LMAO.....damn right! haha! Nah, seriously, this is a joke..I can't imagine anyone being offended...well, except for trolls..haha!

Mine would've said 'Honk if you think I'm gay!...lol!

Love ya
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO  D, we've already talked and now everyone knows the only person that didn't like it was the troll herself!  

Anonymous said...

Where can I get me one of those bumper stickers?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH -- I AM LMAO!!!  If any one is offended.  Well, if the shoe fits ....

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

SWERVE............ wouldn't you miss them then ???.......... lolol