Thursday, August 9, 2007

~ Water Water ~

DsDesignsBeach2007.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Water... water....  nope I don't have any.  There was a water main break down the road and it's been shut off since about 7.  Fun wow!  Normally that is a winter event....  I hope it's on and soon.  The water in the fridge is running low and I surely need it on in the morning!!!

 

Oh yes... and I am happy!!  LOL  No idea why, but I am :)~  Maybe it's because AOL finally let go of my computer and is allowing me to do a few things.  Mail is much better, and I read in a journal that someone got an add along with the message stating mail was sent.  GREAT!!!  That was probably the update they were doing as I froze up.  Why they can't leave well enough alone is beyond me.   I do thank you all for the comments and suggestions, but honestly I don't think it was my PC or my connection.  Based on the comments left it is widespread.   As for doing things outside the AOL software..... I hate it!  Makes me feel so disconnected.  LMAO  And yesterday journals didn't work no matter how I would do things.  Well, I didn't try standing behind you and reading your journal but some how I don't think that would have worked either.

 

Sharing some pictures from the lake again.  These are actually from Sunday.  To clarify, I wasn't staying there but coming home and sleeping in my own bed.  It's only about 20-30 minute ride so it wasn't bad.  It's suppose to be beautiful tomorrow, so I may just leave work and head right there.  Depending, I may stay the night.  We'll see what happens and how the weather is.  They are calling for rain in the morning............ but I do want a good sunset shot!

 

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh guess who got TOS'd?  Yeap me.  I was stunned........  there was an error in a group and I got sent mail even though I am not in the group.  I replied to all and asked that they take me off the list.  The person who sent the first mail apologized and it was no big deal.  Funny thing though, the owner of the group apparently reported me for sending mail in 'her' group and I wasn't authorized.  Get this, I also sent an add because my signature block on email has my journal link.  WTH!?!  I had a nice chat with AOL and it was pretty comical.  I sent them my mail and they removed the TOS but damn....... this from someone who has a disclaimer in the rules that my graphics can't be sent out or shared.  Too damn funny! 

 

Ok,,,,,,, nuff babbling hope everyone is good.  Sleep well and fast...

Happy Friday!

 

Hugs

~d


Tags: , , ,

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad AOL is better for you D.  Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of your work.  She was upset about the link because her members would flock to you.  Petty if you ask me!  Hope your water is on soon.  

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why people can't follow simple rules in the groups they're in.  They are SIMPLE rules.  Just like if you were ordering a tag.  My 8 yr. old nephew would be able to understand them but adults can't?  Ridiculous.  At least they removed the TOS from your record.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I just knew you'd get TOS'd one of these days....you're such a troublemaker!!!  LOL

;)

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I am in that group... and I am sorry that the mess happened... sheesh... lighten up peeps right?  

Love the sail boats...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Donna ....you take such awesome pictures!!  What kind of camera do you have?

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

oh man being tos'ed goodness for that!!!!!. I love the sail boats  they are pretty. I try using IE alot of times sometimes that has been working. if journals are messed up nothing works. yeah i hate the updates cause most times I do not even notice that they helped anytihng

Anonymous said...

i sent out an email once to lots of people and lost a few "friends" that day....well, NOW i know those women were NO friends of mine and good riddance. I hate petty people and i think its great you have a good sense of humor. I have never been on sailboat, i am scared of water. I do hope your home has water again though!
XOOOX lj

Anonymous said...

Well, I once got TOSd for sending mail to too many people. AOL doesn't want you to have friends, do they now LMBO

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I know the group your talking about....I got email from them too and I don't belong in that group anymore...for 2 weeks now! Aol is slowly but surely starting to get a bit better. :o) Just a bit! lol I hope you have a great time!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope your water has been restored by now - what a pain.  My AOL is worse today than yesterday, chiseling in stone would probably be easier at this point.  You are right, why can't they leave well enough alone.  Have a great day!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

glad you got the tos under control...sometimes its miss communication.

Hope you have water today

Emily

Anonymous said...

Love the photos...so pretty there.  Sorry about no water...hopefully all will be fine soon.  I hope you have a lovely weekend...happy you are in good spirits...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh my!  TOS'd huh?
Have fun on the water!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Oh no hun, *hugs* Sorry about the water situation that is no picnic. I hope it got turned back on today. Lord knows every1 needs their water, lol. I loved the pic collage u out done urself again. Such a beautiful pic. Im glad aol is running better now too. No i dont think it was ur pc or connection its just damn aol, lmao. They always run some kind of maintence or go slow sometimes its very frustrating, lol. Thats not a bad trip at all to the lake either. I bet its soo peaceful
and beautiful. I hope u can get in a good sunset shit hun. I love to see it. Thats crazy about u being tos'ed geez i tell yah. Yeah i would have found it comical too. Glad it got taken care of though someway, lol. Take care hun and have a good day ahead! *hugs xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Oh dear..  I'm so sorry you got TOS'd...  What kind of crap is THAT?  Glad it got straightened out, tho.  Journals do seem to be a little speedier lately, which is a nice change.  I was having a hard time staying caught up, seeing it took ten minutes just to access, read and comment in one person's entry!  Plus, it was murder on my bum eye!

Love the pics and graphics!  

Have a great day!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, TOS'd? please explain?
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I got the note you sent to the group, funny thing though I haven't been involved in that group for a while, but yet i get emails from it. still do every once in a while. I think some of the people use old mailing lists in the group and that is why I was still getting emails. It was just too much for me to handle, besides I don't do tags or graphics and I felt out of place. Anyways I love the graphic above, it is so pretty. I hope they got that water main fixed. (((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great pic.

Sorry to hear about AOHell...... but then thats nothing new i guess..... been having problems on mine for a while now......will be on for a while....then it freezes.... then boots you...or you have to close and restart ...its happened about 6 times to me this morning already...... Ho Hum
Jayne

Anonymous said...

What is TOS?? I guess I don't know what that is. I am glad that you are back and are having a great time at the beach.
Amanda