Monday, August 6, 2007

~ Magical Monday ~

DsDesignsBugattheLake1.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


I warned you about more pictures from the cottage yesterday, and I could not resist this series.  This is right after my niece Renee and 'bug' arrived.   Gage and Dad are off to cub scout camp.  The neighbors cat, G, was out and 'bug' fell in love with him.  He was all black and I swear weighed 20 pounds.  He was friendly and so cute.  His front paws were a bit deformed and he looked like he had mittens on.  He had a 'thumb' on each paw and the rest was one solid piece.  I stood back and watched as she followed him along the garden talking and laughing.   This is along the backside of the cottage.   Well, it's the front side if you consider the street front.  I am considering the view of the lake as the front.   You see him as she squatted down to carry on a conversation.  He stayed there for a long time listening to her.  The flowers behind her were so blue.  I think I lost some of the color, but the bunches were the size of softballs.  I created a little avatar (movie) of the flowers in the bottom right corner.   Love that concept and will be trying that again without a doubt!  I couldn't help but fall in love with this whole lay out.  She is so precious and makes it so much fun working on the graphic.  I have one without the animation and will be printing it out to take to work.  She will make every day a magical Monday :)

 

To put it bluntly the rest of the day sucked!  It was cloudy and dreary all day and worked dragged on and on.  Tomorrow will fly without a doubt since I'm off.  I just hope the sun is out and we have a good day.  Steve and I will go out fairly early.  My brother wants to go so bad but is still in the hospital.  They are doing a few more tests, but with any luck he will be released.   Say another little prayer for him, will you?  We really need these next batches of tests to come out good. 

 

I am pretty tired and going to call it a night.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day, but I wanted to do a quick entry to share the pictures and let you know I am fine.  No ill effects today at all.  Back to me :)  You decide if it's good or not.  LOL  Thanks again for all the sweet words.   Hope everyone had a great Monday!

 

Hugs

~d

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna ....will say a prayer for your brother ....Bug is the most precious little girl I have seen ...she loves getting her picture taken!!!!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

What an angel she is...absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love this one. She looks so sweet talking to the cat and has such a sweet smile. I can almost picture myself being there and watching all that take place. Makes me remember when my daughter was small like that. Do you call the backgrounds or framing of this picture online scrapbooking? If so It is a beautiful piece of work. I know nothing about how these things are done but it is a thing of beauty. Glad that you are feeling better. Prayers going up for your brother. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your little friend is a Polydactyl (extra toes) cat. The Hemingway's cats down in Key West are Polydactyl  Cats! Bug is, as always, adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl..  :)  I love those flowers; one of my favorites..  I hope the rest of your week continues to be magical.  :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

Yeah...that little sweetie wins all the "cute" awards!!  Sleep well.

hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!  No wonder you're so proud of her.  ;)  And that yard and those flowers.  I wish I knew how you do your digital scrapbooking and that little video as part of it.  I'd really like to learn how to do that!  Have a great week.  Linda

Anonymous said...

ah now tha tis a cute pic

Anonymous said...

That is great, Bug is adorable.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing Donna

Anonymous said...

The photo's are just beautiful...loved them.  Also saying a prayer for your brother...hope he will be home soon.  Have a wonderful Tuesday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Donna
The cottage sounds really nice and the pics are great!  Bug looks so cute talking to the cat.  Nice effect with that avatar thrown in.  I hope your day off is fun today and that it's another great time at the cottage.
Sam

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Donna so pretty and th eHydrangea are beautiful plants too.Some heads are often as large as dinner plates.Isn't she just an adorable doll.So pretty and like you say the colours set it all off.What a fantastic job you have made of this.I am glad you are feeling much better and I hope you have a lovely stress free Tuesday off.Prayers being said for your brother and everyone else.Take care God Bless Kath
atoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope your Tuesday will turn out grrrrreat!!!
Thanks for the adorable pictures. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I just love how you do these pictures and (BUG) is such a beautiful little girl. The flowers are pretty too but she's prettier. I hope your brother's test all come back great. Will send prayers his way. I hope you have a wonderful day off from work.
                                                                    (Mammaw) = HATTY

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good vvvvviiiiibbbbbeeeessss coming your way, for the both of you!
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I just love this one...I think it is by far the best one you've ever done with her pics.  She is such a beautiful little girl, just precious! I'll keep both your sister and brother in my prayers.  Hope you have a great day.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the layout.  The colors match so well!  Bug is the cutest!  She is almost as cute as my kids!  LOL  Prayers for your brother!
Traci

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww I love it how you got it all set up. Bug is just so adorable. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi sweety, *hugs* Agian ty soo much for the tags and email :( U are such a doll. Im glad i am getting to know u better now in a way by emailing each other the way we have. I look fwd to staying more in touch with u. Im glad u had a good day yesterday. The collage came out beautiful. U do an amazing lovely job with these ;) I really need to get my hands on psp and learn this. I almost attempted before but have no patience, lmao. The neighbors cat sounded adorable. I love cats. I really want to get one someday so my little one would enjoy having a pet :) Those flowers behind her were stunning. I love flowers and especially taking pics of them gorgeous they were Donna. Yeah it sucks when u have a beautiful lovely day out then it turns all dreary. fl weather here is hilarious. We ran errands all dang day. Some of it in
the pouring rain. sure enough later on, it got sunny, really hot and beautiful. Thats fl for u, lol.

I am deifnetly sending prayers ur brothers way hun. I really hope he gets out of the hospital and soon ;) Oh and to answer ur q in the last email all i will say is this. I think she saw u comemnt on my blog. I dont think is that she saw me comment on here. Cause ur right its been awhile since i have said a comment in here. I think its that she saw ur comment in mine after my recent bday party entry. Then all of a sudden she blocks me, grr. Whatever im over it. Oh and i love ur new tag request. I think some1 requested one for me though, lol, It soo cute ;) Take care hun and ttys! *hugs, Leslie
Oh and ty soo much for the tips on how to save the tags & put them up right. Im sorry i goofed on urs ;( I get it though now. Thanks agian hun!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS JUST TOO BEAUTIFUL. MAYBE I'LL LEARN TO DO THAT SORT OF THING BEFORE TOO LONG.LOVE PICS.

Anonymous said...

    Bug is adorable!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Bug is soooo cute and photogenic...Meg told me a few wks ago that she wished her and i had scrapbooked together before she leaves in 2 wks..i was very sad i didnt know how to scrapbook..maybe after she leaves i will find time and learn and take money here and there and make her a special scrapbook....i like how you make scrapbook tags online.
OH, i have your brother in prayer, still.
Love,lj

Anonymous said...

Great layout, love the blue and Bug is so cute.

            Julie

Anonymous said...

Bug is such a pretty little girl.  

And that flower movie is gorgeous!


XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

This child is precious!  D, you do magical things with your pictures.  

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable..... love the story of the cat . D you have such a wonderful way with words and pics....... you should write a book !!! Seriously

hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful little girl! -Missy