Monday, August 27, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Girls Just Want......... ~ SAC

DsDesignsGirlJustWanttoHaveBarbara.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 8-30-07

 

I've seen Barbara Jensen's work around and absolutely love it!!  I had to join in the fun and use some of her work.  I got my license and tubes today and had to get to work.  Let me tell you, she is awesome!  She personally wrote to welcome me aboard.  She checked out some of my work and even sent me a tag she made (I used it at the end of the entry).  How cool is that?  I love the idea of her getting into PSP.  Sure, she probably does it for all but damn I just thought it was so cool that she takes the time to thank folks and make them feel welcome.  Thanks Barbara!  I invited her back, so I used her name on the sample :)

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. AOL has been compressing the larger graphics, but once you save as a .gif it will be fine and much clearer then the preview in mail.


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email


                  InspireTagDonnabybarbarajensen.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Linda
Brassy


Thanks so much !!

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag Donna!  Dana plz?  Thx!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great job would love2 with the names
Nancy
Syns
please and  thank you!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

If you guys were single you'd have all kinds of internet suitors emailing you!

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Nice tags.

Anonymous said...

Vella and Dawn please tyvm

Anonymous said...

Very nice animation! Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Donna how cool is that to be invited by Barbara Jensen!!

May I please have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Taylor

Thank you so much

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Sorry i have not been around much. The bottom tag is lovely and i have to say your sunset pic yesterday or sunday was wonderful, lovely pretty colours. Congratulations on your viewing score. Mind i am not surprised you have a lovely Journal Donna. And all the help us i wish i could do more than say thank you.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Tags!  Please may I have the Fun one with Samantha on it?
'Ta muchly' Donna.

Jeanie    xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

WOW--what an honor to get a tag from the artist herself...too cool!!!!
I would love to have one of girls just want please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Cool...and great graphics....

Michele

Anonymous said...

Two very talented people making our journals smile! Thanks for sharing ~ Hope you enjoy your day, Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag! May i have this with
Carolyn
Cindy

TY hun

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Barbara Jenson's.....I have heard she is soooo awesome.....I'd like to get some of her tubes too....lol

Beautiful tag and I'd love one with the name Angela on it and one with Desiree

Please and thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

What a great fun tag! Can I please have one with Maria & one with Stacey.
Thanks in advance. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Very cute and when you have time, I'd love one with Amy.  Attachment if you can.  If not, not a problem.  Thanks D!!!

Very cool tag she made for you!  :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!  

And I love the tag she sent you...it's beautiful.  

I'd love your tag with the following names:
Bridgett
Janya

Thanks, babe.

Love you,
Bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Please tag the fun tag  one with Gifted and one with Gloria.
Thank you for offering that is a great tag!
Please email to diva2marry@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Dianna, are you like, the only person in America without a camera?  Who cares if Donna works or if she doesn't, at least we know she is a REAL PERSON!

You must know by now that you are pretty infamous around J-Land.  We all know how you have "evolved" since you arrived here in the fantabuolous community of J-Land (picture little doves being set free, as a rainbow appears in the background and a kitten runs by).

You have absolutely no idea how many people talk about you, do you?  You are one of my clicks weekly topics, I must say, one of my personal favorites.   Go ahead, personally attack me, blah blah blah you know you are dying2, LOLZ  Unlike you, I KNOW people are talking about me and I don't fucking care, I'm the Lindsay Lohan of J-Land!

Are you seriously still reading this Sazzyfakeazz?

Now now devil girl, think before you type your reply publicly.  You wouldn't want to say that we are trolls and trouble makers, when you are the one who trolls comment sections and has insane consipracy theories running through your head.

GET OVER YOURSELF!  Nobody cares, really NOBODY!  

Anonymous said...

OMG I just Nae to death HAHAH
Tag this one for me too luv Thank you
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

d, great tag as always.  I am not one bit surprised at the artists response to your ability.  I about split my sides with the earlier comment from "dying."  She hit the nail on the head, didn't she?  I think it will take more then that to get through to the troll, unfortunately.  

Anonymous said...

nice!!!!!! can i get one with kerrie