Saturday, August 11, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Gangster II~

             DsDesignsGangsterIIdonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 8-14-07

 

I just adore this man... and had to do something... LMAO  I told you I was in a goofy mood.  Last alert today, promise :)  Russ?  Gaz?  LMAO any better? 

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact,tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son is SUCH a James Bond fan.... can I get it with Chris on it, please??

Thanks,
Joann

Anonymous said...

Another great tag! May ihave 1 with Carolyn?
TY hun

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

I would love one of Gangster II please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

OO id like one of those!

with Christopher on it ^_^


thats pretty

I wished you'd do some more Men graphics :) I know you do a few here and there :P Not B**tchin just suggesting lol

Christopher

http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow330/ChristophersJournal/

Anonymous said...

Great tag!!!
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Boy, you are on the roll!!! LOL
This is another great creation. Love to have one with Maria and one with Stacey, please. Thanks a lot in advance. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

VILLAGE please and

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna....this is an awesome tag. Can I please have one with Gail and one with Tyler?
Thanks in advance, ur hard work and creativity are very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

SLOMANO PLEASE

Anonymous said...

Need this one with Cindy, too.  Pierce has been a fav since his Remington Steele days.  *SIGH*  ; )

Thanks dear lady!

Anonymous said...

If only I was as good looking as him. Yeah, I'll have it with Gaz on please!
XX

Anonymous said...

License to thrill eh?! lol!

He's my all time fave James Bond!

xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Please tag me with

Linda

Dallas

Thanks so much !

NoxyLadty@aol.com

Anonymous said...

HE was the real "Bond" as far as I was concerned ; ) May I please have 1 tag for my name:

Wendy

Ty so much
BLessings,
Wendy

Mermaidgypsy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is cool.  He is so handsome.  Thank you for offering.  Please tag one with sunyruby  and one with Gifted.  Please email to diva2marry@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Bond, James Bond.  Great graphic

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Can I have Amanda on this one?Thank you.

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Can I have Amanda on this one?Thank you.