Tuesday, August 7, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Under the Sea ~

                DsDesignsUndertheSeadonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 8-10-07

 

Staying with the beach theme ::grin:: couldn't resist this cute little mermaid.  It's a bit overcast today but we are headed to the beach anyway.  Hopefully the rain will hold off.

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact,tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email


33 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute!!! I want one pls
Hugs, marina

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cool!  I'm jealous you're at the beach =)!  I would love this!  Can I have it with Val.  Thanks so much! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna how are you? Good to read that you guys are doing great. Will say a prayer for your brother! May I please have 2 of these. One with the name Kaitlin, and the other one with Danielle. Thank you so much for your time!!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

MAMMAW and WINN please

Anonymous said...

So cute.  I would love one with "Stacy" - thank you!!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

May i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY hun

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

aw

Anonymous said...

Very nice, please one with Joyce!!  Thank you...
hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You are clever...yr graphics are getting more interesting, various adaptations used in your art graphic Donna. like this one may i have "Pearlicia" please. Thank You. :)

Anonymous said...

may i please have this cute tag with Lisa?

XO thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cute!  Could I get 1 with Dana and 1 with Chiquita plz?  Thx!

Anonymous said...

OH this is precious ...may I please have this in the following names

Mari
Pandora

Thank you Donna ....I hope your brother will get some good news today

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

So cute!!  I would love one for Julie :)  Please?!  Julie

Anonymous said...

I would love one of under the sea please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

aww this is so adorable and cute, may I have it please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Absolutly adorable. Love the lil critters under the sea :)
Please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey. Thank you very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I love that one.  Can I have one with my name please?  -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

how adorable.

Anonymous said...

awwwww, I love it. can I have it with Rebecca please. She's always pretending she is a mermaid in the pool at her sisters. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

this is an awesome tag!!!! I would love to have one...
would you please add Stephanie to it for me please??
Thanks, Stephanir

Anonymous said...

Tag is adorable.
Please add......Jodi.... to tag.
Thanks so very much.
((Hugs))
Jodi
ZToadbabby@aol.com

Anonymous said...

may i please please have 1 with caroline,,,many thanx,and god bless...Cfirefly66

Anonymous said...

This is SO sweet!  May I have one with Linda on it .. and if it's not too much trouble, could you make one with Maddie on it also (Maddie is my sweet little grand daughter & she loves mermaids).  Thank you so much, Donna!

Peace~
Linda

Anonymous said...

aol has been giving me fits....couldn't get your journal to load until today and it's still horribly slow along with the others i try to read.  Please one with:  Marsha
This is adorable !!!  Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

TerryAnn
Rosemary
Please and thank you!! How cute!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

This one I don't want to miss!  LOL

I'd love this with:

Autumn
Jaxon

Thanks, D.

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Too cute!  Dana and Shelly please?  Thank you in advance

Anonymous said...

HI Donna

lover that Sig Tag..please make one with Ulla.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi D~I'm getting in here right under the deadline. Please tag for "Deb". Why am I feeling like the last customer when the clerks are trying to do home from the store? ;-) Thanks for making these! ;-)