Sunday, August 12, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Live Laugh Love Fae ~

DsDesignsLiveLaughLoveFaedonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Expires 8-15-07

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  Remember, limit 2.


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact,tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended.  Let me help you, please.  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUBU and WINN please

Anonymous said...

This to cute, could you please add Kristi to this? Thank you ever so much.

Anonymous said...

Love this tag ..as I do all your creations!

May I please have this in the following name

Tara Leigh

Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

another awesome tag .. may I please have one with
Linda
Pattie

Thanks so much!
NoxyLady@aol.com

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

I love it! :o) May I have one with Lisa? Thank you. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like this one too!  Hey I got it figured out now!  Send it to my yahoo addy.  deshelestraci@yahoo.com  It's the only addy I have that gives me an option of how to save it!  Thanks for all you do!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Great tag may i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY hun

Anonymous said...

Fae's my favorite!! Can I one with Stephanie please???
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I would love one of live laugh love fae please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

I love this tag Donna soo cute!!! May i please have one with Leslie and the other Melissa? Thanks as always love!!!
Oh and really enjoyed the last entry. Bug is adorable. The pics came out beautiful. She should model pro shes a beautiful little girl. Glad u had a good afternoon hun. I really love what u did with the collage. Take care hun and ttys! xo, *hugs, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Love the colors!
Please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey.
Thank you so very much in advance. Wishing you a nice beginning of a new week. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

IN YOUR ENTRY JUNE 12 (ANIMATION) YOU SAID THAT YOU SEND YOUR ENTRIES VIA EMAIL. I HAVE TRIED & TRIED WITH NO SUCCESS.IF YOU GET TIME COULD YOU PLEASE PUT AN ENTRY IN YOUR J AS TO HOW TO DO THAT?SUCH A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE I GET INTERRUPTED SO VERY MUCH. THANKS

Anonymous said...

Love Joel Adams coulds I please hae one taged wiht Sunny.
TY
Sunny

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I love faes ...
Could I please have two of these?  One with Dani on it and the other with Dee.

I appreciate it so much ...

Thank you,

Dee

Anonymous said...

wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Damn I hate working out of town!!!  Very nice Dana would have loved it. :(