Friday, December 30, 2005

5 Weird Things

                        tappinfingers.gif


I was tagged by  hadonfiled78  to list 5 weird habits or things about myself.


If your tagged, you must tell 5 weird things about yourself, and tag 5 others :)   


This was hard.... I guess I'm perfect as I couldn't think of any weird habits!  :)~  


1.... I actually like my NightmareMom name and would never give it up :)  


2.... For a middle aged lady I am a huge hockey fan, and admittedly know more about it than a good chunk of guys.  I call my favorite team 'my boys' and call them by their first name or a nickname I created (usually female)  


3.... I don't care for TV, unless hockey is on :)  Rarely will you see me sitting in front of it.  Yet I need it on to fall asleep.  


4.... I'm a nail tapper.  I don't mean just tapping my fingers/nails as I sit at a table but as I walk by a table/desk (at work) I have an uncontrollable urge/need to tap or drag my nails across the surface.   


5..... You know those 'press here' stickers you see on toys, holiday decorations, etc.?  Yeap, you guessed it, I have to press there!  If you ever see me in a toy store..... run!  LOL  


Now for my 5


Gullspirit


Naturegirlfromny


Sazzylilsmartazz


Rap4143


Jlocorriere05

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely graphic to illustrate one of your traits! looking forward to Jeannettes five crazy things !!!!.........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

My journal is really dedicated to my poetry so I never really do the tag thingie but since it's the Holiday Season, I'll do it in the comment section.  
Dianna's 5 Weird Habits
1) I have a bad temper and I've always blamed it on my Irish-Italian heritage. I'm getting older now and realize I need to find another excuse.
2) I love shopping for clothes, shoes and jewelry and then wonder why I have no money left over for gas for my car.
3) My mother condemned my clothes closet and it ignored her.
4) I play with my hair when I get nervous and sometimes put it in my mouth > ewww
5) I work part time for a large credit card institution. I keep a pen and pad handy at all times and while speaking to a rude customer I write little insults:-)~
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/

Anonymous said...

Your a nail tapper huh ??
Do you have long finger nails ??    I Love them.........

Anonymous said...

This was cute and the first time I`ve seen it in a journal.
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

I've just got in from work, it's 5am!! I'll do mine later when I'm able to think! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

very interesting spirit! I love the tapping bit!
lol thanks for sharing!
hugs, nat