Saturday, December 10, 2005

A glint in my eye

                                    shopping.gif


I'm off to do some Christmas shopping today.  I've got the little ones done, but I have nothing for my son.  Not one thing!  I've been so bad this year as I am usually further ahead at this point.  I won't be spending that 'new' money just yet, but I do have to get out and fight the crowds.  Hopefully that happy glint in my eye will remain throughout and won't turn into an angry frustrated one before the day is over.  


Wish me luck! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilove the glint in your eye go for it Kid !!            Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have a great day doing your shopping with that glint in your eye. Helen

Anonymous said...

Have a good time shopping...i may venture out and get some shopping done today myself...i'm sorta dreading it....lol....ahhh the holiday rush...and how some people can be so rude while shopping....maybe i should just stay in....haha
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Good luck - I hope you've got someone on foot massage duty tonight!

Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so brave.  Hope you're wearning comfortable shoes.  Good luck out there!  Pennie

Anonymous said...

Have a good day shopping. I may venture out tomorrow to do some but I won't stay out long in this weather! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I don't envy you having to go shopping!!  The stores are NUTS!!!  As I am sure you found out today.  Hope everything went well, you found a decent parking spot and were able to get some presents for your son.
Hugs and love,
Lisa