Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Santa Baby

                      RileySantaBaby.jpg


 


Now this is what I call a 'Santa Baby!'  Our precious little bug all dressed up. Some of you may already know I come from a large family, 2 brothers and 4 sisters.  Today the sisters were bad.  My youngest sister turned 38 today, and well she is the baby and we just had to get her.  So, my sister invited her and my parents over for dinner and the rest of us showed up later.  A surprise 40th party for her.  Hey, who would expect their surprise 40th on their 38th?  Happy Birthday Nanc, we love you! It was pretty funny and I almost wonder if she actually thought we believed it was her 40th, at first anyway.  Everyone played along right down to the cards.  She was a hoot!  As we sang to her, the 'bug' blushed and bowed her head just like she did at her party a few months back.  I guess she thought she got 2 birthdays a year.  She'll learn she won't want them soon enough.  Grandma brought out the bugs holiday dress and of course she had to put it right on.  Remember what we got her for Christmas?  Well, the entire outfit was on, Santa dress, bloomers, her hat, and white furry booties.  It was the perfect time to get a picture of her in front of the tree.  I have a hard time getting her to look at the camera.  She plays shy!  Needless to say I bribe her with being on the computer and she poses and poses and poses.  When I'm done she asks for more puter aunt Donna and poses some more, rarely looking at me.  So, I can't be a liar, so here she is in her Christmas pretties, one of many I am sure :)    


                    rileysleighbells.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna's baby sis!!!!  ;-) Sassy...to cute!

Anonymous said...

What a little doll and I love that outfit. I really miss my kids being that little...sometimes! Thank god I do daycare and can live vicariously through them.

Where are in in that large family? I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters and I'm the baby. "the spoiled one" they say....nananabooboo

I like the party idea. Poor unsuspecting sister....:)~

Anonymous said...

How cute! Those shoes are awesome! I like them a lot.
- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable! The pictures are so cute! She looks so beautiful!
It is wonderful that you can share Christmas with little ones! :)
Hugs,
Maria

Anonymous said...

Adorable photo and child.
Betty

Anonymous said...

AWWW, How sweet, She is a beautiful child. Helen

Anonymous said...

What a cherub!  You are so lucky!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is just precious!!  That outfit is tooooo cute!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Donna, a little sweetheart. Happy birthday to your sister, hope she enjoyed her '40th'!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

She looks exactly what Christnmas is all about.  What beautiful eyes.  Pennie