Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Christmas Angel

               xmasangel1.gif


 


Not much into writing today, but since I didn't do an entry yesterday I felt I really needed to do something.  I made this graphic as it fit the mood.  I got some news earlier today that made my heart ache, and there is nothing I can do.  I want so bad to be able to give more than words, sure my words are from deep within but they are still only words.  I want so bad to send an Angel to sprinkle pixie dust upon a friend.  Make their hurt go away and give them strength.  Wrap them tight with a blanket of joy.   


I've been busy here and haven't gotten to as many journals as I'd like.  Know I do think about you.  I am sending a Christmas Angel to look down you through the holiday season and throughout the new year.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I am SO sorry hun! :*-(

I hope things work out, whatever they are and I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is troubling you and hurting your friend, i am sorry.....you have such a huge heart.....beautiful tag and beautiful music. Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna~Thanks, I always need an angel! I relate to how you feel; words seem so inadequate at times, but my friend reminds me that all feelings and moods pass...Blessings, Deb

http://journals.aol.com/debbted/SassysSecondWord

Anonymous said...

God Bless Sam and his family.
Bill

Anonymous said...

Your angel conveys the love.  It's beautiful.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

The angel is beautiful. I do hope your friend gets over what is troubling him or her. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You my dear.....................
Are a wonderful humanbeing...................