Saturday, December 10, 2005

Thank You Photographers

        MillMarie.gif


I saw this picture over at Marie's and I 'needed' to do something with it.


http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo/  


  http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/  


Thank you Marie for sharing your work with me.  I've found several great photographers out there who are so kind and willing to let me mess up their pictures. Thanks folks (Betty & Sam), I appreciate it!  I wish I could do more in the way of thanking you :)  I hope I can do some kind of justice with them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You breathed life into this lovely pic ,clever girl ,did Isay that before lol?    Jan xx

Anonymous said...

And a beautiful job you did on it. It is lovely. Helen

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Jan is right, you gave it life.
You are so talented! AGAIN..... your work amazes me!...; )
~Marie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna, you are an artist.  You could never 'mess' anything.  The picture was lovely to start with, but you made it outstandingly lovely.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

That is so very beautiful. You are very very talented.

Anonymous said...

This is great, you and Marie make a great team!! I tried to post a comment when you put it up but couldn't get onto it so I came back! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h