Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Checking it twice.........

                  makingalist.gif


 


Ok one last one for tonight.  Had to share this new one :)  Not exactly what I wanted, but I guess it isn't too bad.   


Checking it twice... now that is something I did tonight.  I didn't get to watch the hockey game as this one was not televised here, and even if it was I was at the party......   The boys did win 4-3 against the Dallas Stars.  What I did see and hear it sounded like a great game.  Bill Clinton was in attendance and actually spoke to the boys prior to the game.  He was a guest of the owner, Tom Golisano.  Marty Biron won his 11th in a row, extending his personal and franchise-best winning streak. He became the first goalie to win 11 in a row since New Jersey's Martin Brodeur in 2001.  Congrats Marty!  I had to check the 'list' twice because as it stands now the Sabres are 4th in the conference.  And, like I said, I did double check :)  Far better than most thought, some power rankings have them at 15, 16, 17 in the entire league.  Hmmpphh!!  


On that note I'm off to bed.  Night all :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you sure do know your hockey.....

Anonymous said...

I love the Santa and I'm so glad your boys won too!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this one!!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

I like it!  Looks like a younger Santa!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Santa looks like me waiting for my dialup to load!  LOL!  Glad your boys won!  HOORAY!
Hugs and love,
Lisa who used to go to Whalers games.  Remember them?  Ronnie Francis?  Kevin Deneen?  Those were the days.  :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute graphic!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The graphic is darling, plus when my son (the hockey lover) walked in from work I was able to quote your journal and make myself sound brilliant!  Thanks, Pennie

Anonymous said...

Very cute...love it!