Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wishing on a Star

                                   wishingonastar.gif    


At this time of year it seems that everyone, kids and adults alike wish upon a star.  Kids look at Santa, if they aren't too afraid to sit on his lap and whisper their secrets.  Asking for the best toy ever, for a special event to come true, for all their little worries to be gone.  Adults, well we do too.  Some are silly enough to sit on Santa's lap, others just look to the stars and make that wish.  I know this is true as I've read it in JLand.  I've even seen some have already come true.  Keep wishing and have faith!  This is the magical season where wishes on a star come true.  


Since my couch bit the dust tonight as my nephew sat down, my wish will be for a new one.  LOL  I guess sis and I will not be shopping for each other after Christmas we will be shopping for a new couch!  Definitely not enough places to sit in the house without one, and the one I have now is going to be used only for decoration until a new one can take it's place.  Suppose this gets me out of entertaining this holiday.  LOL  Party is over there ------------------------------------->    


Unless of course Santa brings a new one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's Santa gonna get a couch down your chimney?!! My wish would be for Santa to come and do the washing up every day for a year!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I just wish for a normal, non violent Christmas....  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I need a new couch too....
but it will have to wait awhile....
I can still wear this one out a tad more...hehe
Hugss...~Terri~