Sunday, December 18, 2005

Who's on Santa's Lap

                   whosonsantaslap.jpg


 


Well, my sister commented on her granddaughters entry and I started feeling bad that I had left the 'bug's' big brother out.  It was not done intentionally, but done nonetheless.  I since corrected the issue by adding a picture he designed.  His ideas I just did the clicking.  You can all rest assured you will see a bit more of the handsome fellow going forward.   


I went searching through pictures to see what else I had that I could add and I really didn't have any good shots of him, but I did find this oldie but goodie.  It's been a long time since I sat on Santa's lap, but apparently there is proof I did.  That would be me on his lap.  My sister Karen (Martha) on the left and my sister Pat on the right.  What a hoot!   


Now scroll down and look at Baby it's cold out and tell me what you think.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG You look like the "Bug." You really do with those eyes!

Anonymous said...

Awww......how cute! I LOVE all the Santa pics of the past they are truley "priceless" lol!
- Jessica

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!!!  Now I know who "Bug" looks like!!!  She is YOUR twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW again!!!!!!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I had already thought that without scrolling down. At first I thought it was bugand you made into a black & white picture before reading what you said. Great picture. I thought big brothers pic was cute. Sounds like a ham like my son was when he was small LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great photo!!
I don't have any taken with Santa..; (
I think I was afraid him.  ; )