Saturday, December 3, 2005

Clarification :)

                                     sabreblinkie.gif


Just a real quick entry to clarify the term 'my boys.'  I've had several readers comment/email on my family or my sons competing in hockey.  For 30+ years I've referred to the Buffalo Sabres as 'my boys.'  Though I am old enough to be their Mother, it is a term I use lovingly only :)    Sorry for the confusion.  


With that said, those boys got spanked last night!  I worried about that game since the team they were playing had lost 10 in row, just made a huge shakeup in their line up and had been resting prior to the game.  Regardless, all good girls and boys need a spanking once in a while I guess.  ::giggle::  


Off to get some of the Christmas decorations up.......... have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got Your Boys, and I got The Girls, except, the only thing The Girls beat is me!  LOL

You're a dedicated fan, for sure!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Let`s go Flyers!   LOL
V

Anonymous said...

So you aren't the mother of a complete hockey team?!!!! Oh well, maybe in your next life.....!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h