Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

     xmasholly.gif  


This past year has been filled with many ups and downs, but all in all has been a good one.  In mid-June I decided to start my journal.  I wrote bits and pieces about different things and soon came to love doing it.  In mid September (I think) I started working with PSP and animation.  Never did I expect it to be so much, so addictive and so rewarding.  Let alone explode into what it has become.  I wasn't even sure I was any good at it.  Friends and family tell me I am and surfing through J-Land kind of confirms it.  Over the past few nights I tried to catch up on my reading and I found so many of graphics on others pages it made my heart swell.  Sometimes I had to double check to make sure I wasn't back at my journal.  :)   I was asked if it bothers me that my graphics are snagged and used elsewhere.  I have to admit sometimes I feel a twinge because that specific graphic had some personal meaning and I wanted it to be unique to me, but then it leaves as quickly as it came.  I am flattered beyond belief that so many enjoy what I've made.  That they think it is good enough for their space.  I am honored to be placed so carefully in someone else's words, their stories - thank you!  J-Land has become like family and I love to see everyone share so willingly.  Be there for a hug, an encouraging word, a shoulder of support, a friendly smile, a good joke.  It's a wonderful place and I am thrilled to be part of it.    


To my extended family and friends I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May the New Year be filled with joy, good health, and prosperity.  I look forward to our continued sharing. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ican see how sometimes you must feel when you see your babies in other folks yard ,But they are beautiful and so you should feel very proud ,and youve only been doing it since September ,wow ,whats the matter with me Ican just about put pictures on mine ,New year resolution must be to master some of these talents ,good job Ihave the gift of the gab otherwise my journal would be empty ,without my words !!Have a wonderful Christmas dear ,hope Santa brings all the right things for you ,Blessings ,and love ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Of course everyone wants to snag your graphics, they are ALL gorgeous and I have to admit, I have many of them myself!!  I cannot believe you just started learning PSP in September though!  WOW!  Gives me hope that one day I will learn it too.

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family as well!  :)
Hugs and lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I would like to wish YOU and YOUR family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!

Peace & Blessings,
Poochie

P.S. I can't believe you JUST learned PSP in September??? YOU are good lol.

Anonymous said...

Have a merry Christmas!  I hope you have a great day!!  

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful artist and can express with graphics what others feel. That is a true talent and i am very glad i have found you. I hope your Christmas was a happy one!
Love, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Well, Im glad that you are here in J Land and have created so many wonderful tags. You are an incredible talent. And I enjoy your journal immensely.
Looking forward to our freindship continuing in 2006.
Wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday season.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Hugz,
Dianna