Thursday, December 1, 2005

Happy Winter!

                     happywinter.gif


Watched my boys win another one tonight.  Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaw It's so exciting to see them do so well even with the number 1 goalie, and 2 of the best offensive players out with injuries.  I am pretty sure that the win tonight leap frogged them into 5th place in the conference.  Could even be 4th because I think Philly is idle tonight.  If the standings were based on points alone it would be higher but each division leader is automatically seeded 1-3.  It's still really early in the season but it's great to have such a good start.  


Listening to the news this evening there is a lake effect warning for tonight through Saturday.  Once again I will say it is not my fault, I did not do it, but I will now wish you all a Happy Winter.  LOL  It's here, I don't care if it is not official for 20 days, it is here ready or not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your team are doing well, I know zilch about sport but if you're happy so am I!! We certainly have winter here too already, gale force winds and freezing rain all night, brrrrrrrr!!  Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I came this close to clicking on that Hockey game last night!  Glad your boys won!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Well my dear, here in Northern, Illinios, it got down to 4 degrees last night, and today we have wind chills of about - 40 degrees.
To all those calendar watchers...........
I say:  "Winter is Officially Here" where I am at.
Cause I am freezing my "you know what off" .........................

Anonymous said...

Pretty!
V

Anonymous said...

h