Thursday, December 22, 2005

Will the gifts go under the tree? LOL

                 bendingsanta.gif


I saw this picture and thought how funny, is it a scene to come on Saturday night when I try to get my fat butt under my tree to lay the gifts out?  I tried to move the butt to give the effect of crouching more, but the effect was not at all what I wanted, well not what I wanted in this animation.  I feared I would get TOS'd!  LOL  So this is what I ended up with.   


Well, I didn't scream at work today but I will be taking a 2 hour pass tomorrow and leaving early.  I cannot do one more full day!!  The people I need to talk to are out on vacation or busy doing year end and just don't have time to talk.  Leaving voice mail gets old after about 1 hour.  And the poor souls that do answer the phone, they can't get me to stop talking.  I swear it was like working 14 hour days all week.  So I will go in tomorrow, make a few calls, do some paper work, make the rounds to wish everyone a good holiday and come home and be off until the new year.  Now that's something to look forward to.  


Ok, so maybe I won't come straight home tomorrow, maybe I will stop and buy something for me to put under that tree or will the gifts have to go next to?! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That graphis is so cute and funny LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

How cute!  Hey if I didn't get TOS'd at my "stripper Santa" graphic, you won't either for having yours wiggle his butt!  Linda

Anonymous said...

The graphic is very funny :) Thanks for the laugh!
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas, glad you'll have time off to enjoy it. Love the Santa!! Jeannette.