Thursday, December 29, 2005

Father Time

                            happynewyear10fathertime.gif


Ok, so who said I was going to use my time off wisely?!  LOL  


Actually, I've done a lot with my time.  House is clean, laundry is almost done.  Did some partying and lunch with friends and family.  Went shopping and bought a new couch that will be picked up on Tuesday.  Helping my son with the finishing touches on his place and moving out.  LOL  Like cleaning up the room he left in shambles!  He did rather well, but with work and getting both places presentable I thought I'd help a bit.  And last but not least you can see I've done a few graphics. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes and arent you clever !!youve even put my name on the bag lol   Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You've definately been hard at work over your way!!!  Good multi-tasking skills!
Hugs and love,
Lisa who also snagged this one.  :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I LIKE this A LOT!! Very old fashion, vintage. GREAT, GREAT job! ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Donna~Glad you had a great week off! This one is kewl and on Ben Franklin's BDay! ;-) Happy New year again! ;-) Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

You scared me. When I seen the title of your journal entry on the emai, I thought you were going to show a picture of me................
WHEW.............

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you managed to get things done this week. Nothing worse than going back to work with nothing done that you thought you were going to do!! And a wonderful graphic too! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow, you had a pretty productive week! Congrats!
Great graphic! Thanks for sharing :)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h