Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Year Baby

                     happynewyear5gage.gif


Recently I was asked about New Year animations.  It was an inspiring conversation because someone was actually looking forward to them.  With the hustle and bustle of Christmas I wasn't even thinking New Year to that extent.  Got my butt in gear they did. Christmas was pretty easy because of snow and the characters that can be used.   


I was trying to think of something different to do and I remembered this picture.  It is a picture of Gage (he's 6 now) during his first holiday. We couldn't resist sitting him like this and having him 'play' with the hat, glass, and the cheap lay.  I decided to use this because of his grandmothers comments a few entries back.  Ya happy grandma?  


Of course, his glass was empty.... I added the champagne to share :)   Happy New Year.


UPDATE:  Please do not snag and use this.  Thank you :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was the grandma I would be very, very excited that you were able to create this darling picture.  Happy New Year!  Pennie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Very creative and adorable!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!!!  Why not make one we can all snag though that does not have a picture of a family member?  Even though he is adorable I am sure he doesn't want his pic spread all over the internet.  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Please do not snag him.  I will post some for you :)
thanks
d

Anonymous said...

Okay so is EVERYONE in your family so darn cute !!!

Peace & Blessings,
Poochie

Anonymous said...

That is so lovely ,oh to have your gift ................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That is so neat. You have the gift.
Your creations are really awesome.

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable, I hope he's pleased with the picture. Have a very happy new year. Jeannette.