Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another New Year Baby

              happynewyear8baby.gif


 


I had several comments and emails regarding my original New Year Baby that I created another one for use.  I truly hope everyone will honor my wishes and not use my personal family pictures on their journals/pages.  I offer many graphics for the taking and would be more than happy to try and create something unique for you.  Please leave my personal unique pictures for me.  I am not trying to be mean, or a b**** and I hope you all understand.   


Thanks!  I appreciate it :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we understand. You make enough snaggable graphics for us without us having to take your own personal ones. I hope others will respect that too. Thanks for this one, he's cute!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Yes Ido agree with both you and Jeannette ,you are more than generous with all the ones you give permission for ,and people should respect that .They are still lovely and you are still clever lol ......did Iever tell you that ?!!!!  Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I totally understand where you are coming from!  Thank you for creating this New Year's baby.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love this too! Very cute!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

People BETTER honor your wishes....if NOT you JUST LET ME AT EM' LOL !!!

Peace & Blessings,
Poochie

Anonymous said...

You mean that people don't know enough to ask permission first?!  Oh...boy.  Cute baby!