Monday, December 12, 2005

Unique Loyalty

               snowmountainwolf.gif    


I have an unbelievable love for wolves.  I am not sure if it is the graceful beauty or their unique loyalty, I just know I love them.  I saw this and had to add a bit.  Surprised?  LOL  


Just want to give you an update on my commissioned art work.  They love it and will be sending my check out tomorrow.  I talked to them today and they informed me they will also be posting it on a website for their marketing association along with my contact information.  YES!  It was a good Monday :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news about your commission work! Keep up the good work. :)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

My partner feels like you do about wolves ,this particular one is lovely ,great news about your commision ,even better the cheque ,very well done you !!    Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love wolves too!! I read a story of a man cross country skiing in Yellowstone Park, a wolf ran out from the trees and loped along side him for a mile or so then headed on back into the trees. He said he felt so overwhelmed and privileged to have shared a few minutes alone with this magnificent animal. That's a really pretty graphic, I'm so pleased you've been recognised for your talent. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I'm also a wolf lover!  Congrats on your webcard!  Linda

Anonymous said...

that is so very very pretty!  

Anonymous said...

Congrats$$!!!! ;-) Deb PS. I particularly love this wolf one best I think!

http://journals.aol.com/debbted/SassysSecondWord